[Q] Lift up the car, can enter gear 1-5?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Yes... when u jack up the car. U can start from any gear. Even reverse

what if I dont press the clutch but just enter gear during lift up?

cos no more heavy load, da engine only nid to 'carry' da shaft and wheel only he he~

make sure it has no LSD.

sometimes we do funny stuff's ending up thrashing the car... hehe .. its not recommended to lift one side of car to do balancing, normally tyre shops will do it, imagine if the gear slips, slamming the wall or the person opposite u.

some humans cant be teached proper way and seeking problems :)

yinho said:
why would you wanna do that in the first place?
I was thinking about the same question. Then again, I'd rather think... "lift up skirt, can straight away enter the gal?" hahaha

can ah...if not panty under the skirt loh....hohoho

so hot~~

y kk9972 ask this Q?

hahaha... not even second page already gone off topic... lolz...
u can put into any gear and the wheel will spin if u jack up the car...

i tried accelerate from standstil till 3rd gear by jz using the engine idle power (means didnt touch the gas pedal).... hahaha... but if uphill sure tak jadi adi la...

Yup, check out tight nuts thread too.

Back to topic, of course you can enter the gears if you jack up the driving wheels. Just make sure the jack can withstand the vibrations of the car when you spin the wheels.

kk9972 said:
what if I dont press the clutch but just enter gear during lift up?

u hv to press the clutch if the engine is running even it is lifted up....

if the engine is OFF....then u can enter the gear without pressing gear oso no problem.....

if the car is FF>.jack up front side, is FR then rear side...if 4wd.....4 tyre oso gotta lift up..cannot touch the ground :_:

corect me if im wrong

AGAIN: WHy in the world do u want to do this FOR??...at first i just didnt get the question..now i dont get why do u need to do this??

Top Bottom