Protons Parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Protons Parts for sale

i want rims waja ori,how much de price..PM plz..tq

Anyone want protons parts (ori) (Interior & Exterior)

just let me know.

019-326 8783 - Loco

Pls pm me on the price of Proton Iswara Aeroback for the rear boot rubber seal and the tie rod end for left and right

bro, do have interior parts for lmst? i want the door board left and right..how much each?

I want mivec bonet, and trade in my original bonet..

bro can u quote for me waja mirror make up for passenger side??

bro, how much is d price for ori satria gti front bumper? please pm me the price.

please qoute also the grills, spotlight, bumper bracket.....every parts for the front bumper....got into accident lately, so really looking to buy these items if the price is right. tq

Pls quote me for Wira Sedan Bonet & roof price. If possible with installation cost.

Happy Chinese New Year

Pls pm me on the price of Proton Iswara Aeroback for the rear boot rubber seal and the tie rod end for left and right

GONG XI FA CAI

bro,

im looking for door rubber trims for perdana ( all 4 doors)..can sms me the price. tq. 0133533533

re

i'm looking for flip side mirror for waya year 2003 model....4g18p model if not mistaken got or not...

i wanna roof rubber lining too for my satria. dou you have standard OEM spring for 1.6? how much both front spring and rubber lining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom