Proton Satria - Performace Daily car - Cheap

ravingill

500 RPM
Proton Satria 1.3 Gli
Year : 2001
Manual transmission

>>>THIS FINE VEHICLE IS SOLD....THANK YOU

Modification-

-15 inch original enkei cdr9 (racing performance rims)
-Dual tone paintjob (black and grey)
-Performance exhaust system (nice smooth sound)
-Smoked black headlights
-F1 style flashing 3rd brake light (red)
-Very very clean interior (like new)
-Carbon fibre finishing on interior panels and meter
-Autogauge LED rpm meter (smoked series)
-LED interior lighting
-Soundstream speakers
-Heat rejection tint film all around
-Grounding Kit - 5 point wiring - HKS
-K&N performance air filter

Just did engine and gearbox service on 5th october 2011

Note : This car is in fantastic condition , never ever broke down in my 2 years of ownership and extremely reliable hot hatch. Its fun to drive , has more then enough power for city running around and is cheap to maintain. What else could one ask for in a car.

Car is serviced using

1.Castrol Magnatec semi -synthetic oil 10w-40 - every 6k km
2.Proton Original oil filter
3. Bosch Super4 spark plugs

4. Castrol manual transmission fluid - every 20k km

It is a very well taken cared car as i am an avid car lover but sadly i have to let this car go due to lack of parking space.

Last edited:
Veloc - yea bro , its not Ferrari fast , but it has enough power to get you from point A to point B with no frills thanks to its reliable engine and low fuel consumption. Im a car enthusiast and judging by all other cars on the road , Myvi / Wira / Saga / Savvy , this car drives better then all of that of course i have done some modifications to achieve this results but rest assured everything in the car is of high quality products.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Bump for today

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Price drop to RM 11900 Nego (Urgent sale)

Well I do agree on the handling part. Having driven most of the cars you've mention, I can say that the handling of the wira derivative models is quite good.

veloc - well handling is important for a spirited driver , having no rear end weight is a plus point during hard corners as the weight is balanced to the mid section of the car. Performance can be subjective to the driver , for me a city car should have good acceleration and power band from low to mid , and that is what i have tuned my car for , low-mid range power output as to me high end power is useless when u have traffic lights every 500m in K.L city. I also own a 350bhp Twin turbocharged Mercedes SL and if you ask me that car is a pain to drive in the city because as soon as the turbo's spool up i have to hit the brakes. On a practicality point of view , i feel my satria is more then enough for city run about , hence i use the term performance daily car , for its power , handling and reliability. I did not compare performance to a Skyline , Evo or Supra, those are hardcore tuners and i would use my Mercedes for that level of game play.

Last edited:
veloc : well bro , this satria is my daily driver i use to go uni and drive around kl , im an avid car lover , il buy anything thats rare and unique for collection purpose. My sl300 is the only one that has a twin turbocharger , an original mosselman turbo kit installed in UK back in 1994. I have a few other cars , i am replacing my daily driver with another rare mercedes that is why i have to let go bcoz of lack in parking space

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

bump for today, price is nego, just looking for a good home for my car,

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom