• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Satria Neo 1.8 GSR Turbo Tiptronic

liete123

Jan 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Proton Satria Neo 1.8 GSR TURBO TIPTRONIC 08, Hi-Line, Original Paint, Acc-Free, good cond, ultra racing bar, HKS SSQV, JPJ approval, well kept, full service record, t/top cond. RM43,000 (URGENT). Please call 012-3377880 -Kelvin (Klang Valley):itsme:

Attachments

Last edited:

race

Jul 31, 2007
Y front and rear got diff rim??

How much horse power on wheel??

jayprashath

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
whats ur best price and more interior pictures as well car specs details...is it accident free????

liete123

Jan 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Y front and rear got diff rim??

How much horse power on wheel??
the front and rear is the same rim...i dunno how much of the horse power, maybe u can call the number and ask the car owner, dun worry the car owner is my brother, i just helping him to post on here..:proud:

whats ur best price and more interior pictures as well car specs details...is it accident free????
the price state at above is the best price already, or else u can call the number try to nego with my bro. i will post more picture about this car after today.:rolleyes:
and i not really know the car specs since the car has mod a lot that diff from the ori specs..:hmmmm2:
and of course...it is accident free :proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just want to know when is the time to change timing belt
if possible just give me a picture so that i can compare with me and see wheter its time to change timing belt
i've tighten the timing belt of my car but the power steering of my car still hard to turn so when i ask the mechanic do my timing belt got problem and he said no problem
if i change the timing belt when it is still good in condition, it waste money
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience