Proton Saga / Iswara

looking for some ignition coils... vr4 or evo 1,11,111... cheap cheap ones... wanna tolak mulah mulah... pm me aa..

Ahem, just to BUMP the thread.

More photos in Your Shots section under Random Car Photos thread and SIOC General Talk...heheheh..

saga4wd04.jpg

fuyoh sudah lama tak masuk sini , now alot of otai otai la huh ? . anyway just dropping by to say hello to all the old timers & taikor taikors haha .

just to let you guys know , last saturday i kena rompak bai with parang , kena pukul and etc etc but no serious injuries . took my friends honda crv and also 3 of my camera set + lenses + flash complete camera gears all kena kebas , happen in bidor perak . so jaga jaga la , alot of hit & run case on the highway according to the police .

anyway yesterday i yamcha with sagaturbo , he look very healthy already ah haha , next time i`ll drop by la , really want to meet up with the old timers , just like the old days huh .

anyway cheers man

Nice meeting you,vesty bai...kekekekke..

May you get your teeth done soon so that you can pronouce TEETH properly...kekekakakka... :p

Ahem, just to BUMP the thread.

More photos in Your Shots section under Random Car Photos thread and SIOC General Talk...heheheh..

saga4wd04.jpg

HUA...kasi tinggi sikit kasi UPSKIRT let you all see the BINTANG SETAN at the rear axle...:shocked:

BAI 4 WHEEL BAI~!!!! huahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah

anyways to everyone here, it's sad but finally after years of breakdowns, problems and tiresome nights spent in workshops, i'm giving up my fiore. i will never forget the times when we all went jalan2 cari mangsa on highway, the larian, at all the sweet memories driving my fiore. it's just been too expensive to maintain a modified old engine which breaks down almost every week... i had to put a stop to it.

wait up for another project car coming soon.

anyways to everyone here, it's sad but finally after years of breakdowns, problems and tiresome nights spent in workshops, i'm giving up my fiore. i will never forget the times when we all went jalan2 cari mangsa on highway, the larian, at all the sweet memories driving my fiore. it's just been too expensive to maintain a modified old engine which breaks down almost every week... i had to put a stop to it.

wait up for another project car coming soon.

we will wait for ur next big turbo.. haha..
anything for sale? :regular_smile:

almost everything sold, except some minor parts such as CAS, coils, starter, alternator etc etc... and also a built vr4 block.

Joe : i only got one thing to tell you.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

hahahahaha =)

so now u know why i gave up on mine...

Guys...i'm using a Saga 1.5 as well...only done some minor mods so far....planning to go for the zenden 4-2-1 extractor real soon...thinkin bout opening up me piing to 1.7'' as well and adding a bullet that focuses on pickup...what do you guys think?.....Btw...mine's an auto and i'm still with the lembap 4G15P....

Last edited:
Clear Workshop Rubbish Items

I'm selling all my budak jahat stuffs that's been lying in the workshop. need to clear out the stuffs.

Item 1

4G63 VR-4 RS Engine, 86mm 1JZ Piston, 1.6mm Tomei Metal Gasket, Bottom End Lightened and Balanced by Ozy, Clevite Main End Bearings. Lightened Flywheel, 550cc RX-7 Injectors on EVO Fuel Rail. EVO Cams with Adjustable Cam Pulley, 8mm Ultra Plug Cable on EVO Coil Packs, EVO Throttle Body on 4G63 N/A Inlet Manifold.

Throwing in:

FOC Starter
FOC 5000km mileage A/C Compressor (Recond)
FOC Alternator
FOC Oil Catch Tank (The valve cover modified with larger holes liao)
FOC Adjustable Fuel Regulator (Machine Shop)

*SOLD*

Item 2

3 inch Galvanized Steel Mandrel Bent (Cut and Weld) from turbine manifold all the way to the back with Apex'i N1GT Exhaust. Plug and Play for Proton Saga/Iswara running on 4G63 TD05.

RM 350 Nego

Item 3

Apex'i Boost Meter EL Black Face Mech

RM 220 Nego

Apex'i Pen Timer

RM 220 Nego

Apex'i AFC Blue Screen

RM 450 Nego

HKS EVC III Boost Controller

RM 500 Nego

Mine's Original Vx ROM EVO 3 ECU

RM 800 Nego

Bosch 910 Fuel Pump with regulators taken from Merc S320

RM 200 Nego

R32 Skyline GT-R intercooler with S/Steel Mandrel Bent Pipings & silicon hoses. Universal Fit

RM 400 Nego

SOLD ITEMS

4G64 Engine with Reinforced Bottom End and Forged Wiseco Pistons, JUN 264 Cams and HKS Pulleys, 80mm Throttle Body on Super90 Intake Manifold - SOLD

EVO Engine Wirings - SOLD

HKS F-CON V PRO - SOLD

MicroTech MT8 - SOLD

T04E, CT20B, CT26, TD05, T04R Turbines - SOLD

Banana Manifold - SOLD

For More info, Pls Buzz Me at 012-2960201

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience