Proton Putra....Rm68,+++

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ronaldlaw

Known Member
Hello guys and girls here...
Just a information for ur...Proton EDAR have relauched Putra as Limited Product to all malaysian(for everbody also :lol: )...The price started at RM68,+++ and Downpayment lowest are JUST RM3k!!! B) B)

I just get this news from a salesladies :rolleyes: who a proton edar at Selayang PAsar borong there...The spec are like...SAME 2001spec,recaro seat,mom steering...and the remaining same coupen :lol:
Seriouly the price with the spec are quite reasonable since this is Limited few hundred edition...price remain Rm68k,instalment can go up to 9years with 3.99% and 7years at 3.88% with full loan option...Colour only MONSTER METALICAL BLACK available B)
Hungry boy and girl,this is ur last chance(probably) to get a new Putra in the market... :) :) Go and grab it and dun forget nowaday 1.8GSR,VR4,EVos with wira or satria 1.3/1.5 chassis very difficult... :angry: :angry: :angry:

GoGoGO PUTRA All THE WAY :) :) :) :P

Originally posted by ronaldlaw@Sep 23 2004, 10:03
Hello guys and girls here...
Just a information for ur...Proton EDAR have relauched Putra as Limited Product to all malaysian(for everbody also :lol: )...The price started at RM68,+++ and Downpayment lowest are JUST RM3k!!! B) B)

I just get this news from a salesladies :rolleyes: who a proton edar at Selayang PAsar borong there...The spec are like...SAME 2001spec,recaro seat,mom steering...and the remaining same coupen :lol:
Seriouly the price with the spec are quite reasonable since this is Limited few hundred edition...price remain Rm68k,instalment can go up to 9years with 3.99% and 7years at 3.88% with full loan option...Colour only MONSTER METALICAL BLACK available B)
Hungry boy and girl,this is ur last chance(probably) to get a new Putra in the market... :) :) Go and grab it and dun forget nowaday 1.8GSR,VR4,EVos with wira or satria 1.3/1.5 chassis very difficult... :angry: :angry: :angry:

GoGoGO PUTRA All THE WAY :) :) :) :P
i believe the e.c.u is SIEMENS rite..got any picture..or the outlook is the same??

ECU and intake should be the same as 2001 siemens...pics?I didnt bring my digicam along...what can u see is WJx number plate putra on the road are exacatly same but with metalic black...

Proton are always "Same shit but different Millenium" lor... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ronaldlaw@Sep 23 2004, 10:46
ECU and intake should be the same as 2001 siemens...pics?I didnt bring my digicam along...what can u see is WJx number plate putra on the road are exacatly same but with metalic black...

Proton are always "Same shit but different Millenium" lor... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
waa like that people might think my putra is brand new one lorr since mine is metallic black huhuh :lol: :lol:

Now only they want to relaunch... :(

3 years ago, I wanted to sell off my Galant E33A (it was a contractor's car) for a Putra and the salesperson informed me that Putras are no longer in production n suggested an alternative; the GTi. Back then, GTis are notoriously known as 'hot item' and easily stolen regardless how much u spend on the security system.

Now, 3 years later, after spend some money restoring my car to what it is now. Comfort, long lasting, almost problem free and best of all, Galants are known as "Wira Killers". :P

Originally posted by Qholif+Sep 23 2004, 17:53 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Qholif @ Sep 23 2004, 17:53 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ronaldlaw@Sep 23 2004, 10:46

waa like that people might think my putra is brand new one lorr since mine is metallic black huhuh :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
dont think so....altest the bumper will be diff...

now all put arena bumper mah....like wira SE..normal wira....and so on

Originally posted by bryan90s+Sep 23 2004, 18:19 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bryan90s @ Sep 23 2004, 18:19 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Qholif@Sep 23 2004, 17:53
<!--QuoteBegin-ronaldlaw
@Sep 23 2004, 10:46

Proton are always "Same shit but different Millenium" lor... :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

waa like that people might think my putra is brand new one lorr since mine is metallic black huhuh :lol: :lol:
dont think so....altest the bumper will be diff...

now all put arena bumper mah....like wira SE..normal wira....and so on [/b][/quote]
ic...cant wait to c my car junior on the road..huhu :lol: :lol:

All Protons come with Siemens ECU since 2001... that's why older batch of Putras / GTis can fetch higher resale value.

Anyway, to tune the Siemens ECU, u need to check several mechanics around Sri D'sara / Kepong areas. I believe some in Sunway can tune it also.

putrapic.JPG

putracolorcode.JPG

putrafront.JPG

putracockpit.JPG

Take this photo last sunday. Sales person said only 10 unit re-produce in Malaysia. Spec same as putra last production only no momo thing inside.. <_<

Originally posted by ronaldlaw@Oct 5 2004, 13:20
But another salesman told me is 70units onl...and already sold out since start at sept...
hehehe dunno lor..this lady said only 10 units re produce and still available few units...@ the showroom itself got 2 units

From the pics it looks like its using the Mitsu ECU (check out the MAF sensor)..

Originally posted by MKT@Oct 5 2004, 13:53
From the pics it looks like its using the Mitsu ECU (check out the MAF sensor)..
close picture @ engine bay...how to diffreciate which engine use Mit. ECU ?

putraengine.JPG

It's using a Mitsu ECU alright. Siemens equipped engines do not have an airflow sensor and the throttle body assembly is totally different..

it is? :D hoooraaahh!!!

one small step for proton, one giant step for car enthusiast!! :lol:

i dont believe proton re-produce the Putra again. i mean, it may be a leftover from old stocks. in terms of productivity versus economical. dont make sense they only wanna produce 70 units of this model.

what's next? re-produce Juara after 5 years? or perhaps the re-invention of Saga 1991?

just my humble opinion.

Top Bottom