[Proton Putra Collective] A Princely Alliance..

Thanks joe - whats up with all the fellas.
Did they miss me..
:shades_smile: :cyclops: :_:

Putra3 said:
Drjev

WElcome Back ... Long time havent heard from you.. hope your fine..

=*

yoyo..happy new year to all putra collectivez memberz.. :_: i think im coming with 2 more putraz tonight :X-: ehhe..see u all there ~!!!

Putra7,\
wah long time no see you liow ler.. mia aready ah

djrev
join us for the t.t tonight ler..

Pforputra,
maybe you all kena during the time that you all went back to you house.

B18C.com
you need to register before you can log in.
anyway you can call 0122878391(mave) or 0163834818 (kenken) or me (0122366008)

Hope to see you all tongiht

Hi to all Putra owner!

Im getting my 2nd hand putra tomolo!..

Juz some minor question that i hope tat you all can help me ..

what do i need to take care most about this car.. i mean like problems about the car...

and i would like to know the Fuel Consumption for normal city driving of this car.. rough figure..

Thx in advance!

K3nnYkl82 said:
Hi to all Putra owner!

Im getting my 2nd hand putra tomolo!..

Juz some minor question that i hope tat you all can help me ..

what do i need to take care most about this car.. i mean like problems about the car...

and i would like to know the Fuel Consumption for normal city driving of this car.. rough figure..

Thx in advance!

hmm
fuel comsuption is depends on how u drive.. if cincai step FULL tank can onli go around 250-300.... if u drive nicely... maybe around 350-400... also depends on da engine modifications....

hmmm in my opinion la... when u get da car.. go for a service... blaack oil ar... timing belt ar.... air con ar... juz give it a service... overall not much prob if taken care properly...

jz my opinion onli... many more PUTRA SIFUS in tis forum... ask them too.. =P

andrew_viper said:
Yoz all putra members..just wanna enquire will it cost a bomb 2 maintan a turbo car..for instant gsr or evo..still saving on my $$$ or maybe use it 4 some other better things..pls advise..thanks..
http://photos.friendster.com/photos/95/77/4697759/1403904891532l.jpg

this will depends on how "much" u define BOMB!
if u r a normal wage earner, and if u r a gila kereta type..
u'll definately go broke!
:)
just like me!

WOW!!! HUGE TURNOUT LAST NIGHT!!

Lotsa good looking guys n girls plus even more good looking rides...

EXTRA EXTRA thanks to EVERYONE that made to last nights TT at Damansara Perdana!!! We look forward to bigger gatherings and more interesting events to come!!

Thank you once again to everyone that made last nights tt happen.... if u have any suggestions for future activities, please do not hesitate to suggest it to our committee members.. we'll be conducting ice-breaking sessions prior to tt's the next time.. just so everyone gets a chance to meet everyone else...

cheers!!

andrew viper,

Actually maintenance of a turbo engine is the same as a N/A engine.. its a misconception of the general public that turbo engines are higher in maintenance costs.... seems like higher costs cause u hear of ppl blowing theri engines n gaskets n so on and so forth.... there's a saying tat goes... "there are only 2 reasons engines blow, 1. the tuner/builder didnt do a good job, 2. The driver's an idiot." If your turbo'd engine is well-built n tuned by someone with experience, and u dont keep holding yr engine at the rev-limiter all the time, then THEORETICALLY you should not face any major problems... basic wear-n-tear is normal even on an N/A engine.. maybe slightly accelerated due to forced induction, but overall...if u respect your car, she'll be nice to u for a very long time to come...

going boost is an addictive rush..... :) go get boost!! haha..

hahaha so how is the ice-breaking session gonna be? walk around the table like wat radicalrampage did? tat one i really respect :P

i've got my putra today...

my speed when crusing at 5th Gear / 3000RPM is roughly 100km/h ....
is that alrite?

coz i tot the gear ratio should be longer ..???
my previous satria 1.3GLi was also crusing at the same speed .. 5th Gear/3000rpm .... 100km/h also

its alrite. its normal :) if u want 2500RPM @ 100km/h, u can get the perdana 2.0 manual gearbox.

Demon said:
andrew viper,

Actually maintenance of a turbo engine is the same as a N/A engine.. its a misconception of the general public that turbo engines are higher in maintenance costs.... seems like higher costs cause u hear of ppl blowing theri engines n gaskets n so on and so forth.... there's a saying tat goes... "there are only 2 reasons engines blow, 1. the tuner/builder didnt do a good job, 2. The driver's an idiot." If your turbo'd engine is well-built n tuned by someone with experience, and u dont keep holding yr engine at the rev-limiter all the time, then THEORETICALLY you should not face any major problems... basic wear-n-tear is normal even on an N/A engine.. maybe slightly accelerated due to forced induction, but overall...if u respect your car, she'll be nice to u for a very long time to come...

going boost is an addictive rush..... :) go get boost!! haha..

Your right demon, the addictive rush* :regular_smile: after riding my friends satria VR4 and skyline..i dont seems any more adrenaline riding my own car..sigh* :retarded: but let's say demon i dont have the bugget and i transplant to a older engine for instant VR4..i bet there's gonna b hell or a maintainance 2 do rite? hmm..must really count my cash man..sob* :cry_smile:

DJ Viper

kboey said:
this will depends on how "much" u define BOMB!
if u r a normal wage earner, and if u r a gila kereta type..
u'll definately go broke!
just like me!

Yoz kboey , of course gila kereta la..otherwise wont ask rite? :regular_smile: all my friends fault, basket..call me sit there car..ish* now make me dont wanna sit my own car di..like a :turtle: car eventhought it's 1.8 with mivec gearbox..bloody hell** :cry_smile: i think i gonna blame u in the future as well coz ur driving a turbo..:tongwink:

DJ Viper

kboey broke because he change car like buy t-shirt from pasar malam.
now he play kompressor oledi no lag, step and go....:X-:

andrew_viper said:
Yoz kboey , of course gila kereta la..otherwise wont ask rite? :regular_smile: all my friends fault, basket..call me sit there car..ish* now make me dont wanna sit my own car di..like a :turtle: car eventhought it's 1.8 with mivec gearbox..bloody hell** :cry_smile: i think i gonna blame u in the future as well coz ur driving a turbo..:tongwink:

DJ Viper

kevin mercedes rox man... da main da its manual... dats da cool thing.. wif da compressor engine.. MONSTER red.. hahaaa... kevin i like ur mercedes man... thumbs up

IMG_6502_6dISAagKZqFx.jpg

IMG_6798_9nm3z3m9U5J9.jpg

:X-: :X-: :X-: Mr Aka Canken !

Top Bottom