Proton Iswara 1.3 A/B yr 2000 for FAST SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Iswara 1.3 A/B yr 2000 for FAST SALE

andy_coupe

Known Member
Hi guys...

Just like to see if there's any takers interested in getting an Iswara 1.3 Aeroback. I purchased this car NEW in year 2000 and current mileage is only 105k. Low mileage = minimal tear and wear. Pretty good power for a 1,300cc run-about.

Over the years I have purchased other rides e.g. Coupe, Civic, etc. and my Iswara has been serving as my spare car. Engine in tip-top condition (regularly serviced, no leakage whatsoever- can be tested by your mechanic) although body can do with a re-paint (due to benders-fenders accumulated over the years). One coat of fresh paint and you will have a good-looking Iswara that can serve you well for the next 10 years or more :X-:

I am still using my Iswara from time to time, and this car can be viewed in KL/PJ. Car is good for both town and long-distance travel. New parts include timing belt, Bosch wipers, tyres, Wira steering wheel, etc.

Since I am leaving it in the garage most of the time, make me a good offer and you can be driving your own Iswara real soon.

I saw from KL used car dealers that yr 2000 Iswara A/B are going at RM18k+.
I am thinking of selling at RM15k. But feel free to PM me with your best offer.
If I can sell at your price, I will do so. So no worries.

Thanks and cheers :X-:

Update @ 20/4/2007 : Was offered trade-in value of RM13.5k. Dealer checked engine, platform, etc. But don't really need another car. So will sell to buyer if can offer RM13.5k too. Checked with Bank- loan can still be obtained, margin depends on your credit standing.

Attachments

• Andy-Iswara.JPG
    Andy-Iswara.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Hi guys! Just an update. I went to view a new car and was offered a trade-in value of RM13,500 for this Iswara. But I am not keen to get yet another car. The dealer tested my engine, checked if its kereta potong, etc before offering me this price.

If anyone is interested in getting a good value-for-money Iswara, pls give me a PM. Just offer me your best price. Hopefully can match the trade-in value. Thanks.

Took the car up to Genting Highlands for a drive and... she drives well! Smooth engine. Come get it, quick quick!

accident free? interested here

No major accidents before. Car has minor bender-fender from parking knocks. But one layer of fresh paint will make the car all brand new again. Engine's in very good condition.

Hi, thanks for all your offers. So far latest highest offer is RM10k. Like to let go at RM12k.

1 bro placed a deposit for purchase at RM12k, but just confirmed that he failed to get loan (CCRIS prob) so deposit returned in good faith.

Any takers at RM12k? Engine very good, no repair necessary. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom