Proton and Angry customer

ShowTime

Known Member
Jun 3, 2011
KL
I believe their Service Center is terrible too. I came across once that those mechanics forgot to PUT on one more nut to my rim! They only bolted 3 but 1 is missing so I bang their COE Service Center. My life!

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
I believe their Service Center is terrible too. I came across once that those mechanics forgot to PUT on one more nut to my rim! They only bolted 3 but 1 is missing so I bang their COE Service Center. My life!
Its a proton maa, what can you expect? Mollycoddled since day one, bail-out after bail-out, preferential given over the others. God is Great and FAIR, one day .........

ShowTime

Known Member
Jun 3, 2011
KL
Its a proton maa, what can you expect? Mollycoddled since day one, bail-out after bail-out, preferential given over the others. God is Great and FAIR, one day .........
But not cheap bro the car from Proton, we paid thousands of RM to get it out the showroom and that's minus the interests we have to pay for the loans. As a matter of fact, they should improve their quality in terms of materials for the vehicle and service.

Should be something like "Proudly Made In Malaysia". Can also beat Forte, Vios or City of the same class. Like Preve vs Vios,City,Swift,Mazda2...etc.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Or Persona Elegance H-Line vs Vios/City/Swift/Mazda2/Forte...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just can say, if unhappy, don't buy the brand that u dun like...might as well save up and buy something we like. Then
no regrets or stress on what you have bought...

If u buy proton, i guess we are ready to expect some problems from it. Just pray those are under warranty thats all. :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all driver of Proton Persona,

My purpose to open this topic of discussion is to get the feedback or an opinion or solution from the new Proton Persona Elegance that had been launched recently in Mac 2010. The reason is I just bought my own Persona Elegance for a month period but there have been several problem occured or more precisely, after one problem solved there will be another mess occured. Not my intention to downgrade Proton but in term of payment... I have to commit for 9...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience