Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

well in that case I can courier to you if you want.

rear ARB got Ultra Racing. If wira 1.3/1.5, need to get the ARB bracket set as well.

Pls PM for more info. THanx!

When u say unbelievably stiff, does u mean better or not?

It was a huge difference in terms of body roll after install. Very very much less roll but still allow for some degree of comfort without knocking out my teeth.

hi there,im a newbie here.im driving a wira 1.5 vdo.To all the sifu(s),is it true that vdo versions have lesser mods that can be done?a little sad to know if its true.if its not what can i do to increase performance? my budget is roughly in rm1.5k.

hi there,im a newbie here.im driving a wira 1.5 vdo.To all the sifu(s),is it true that vdo versions have lesser mods that can be done?a little sad to know if its true.if its not what can i do to increase performance? my budget is roughly in rm1.5k.

it's limited because the ECU tends to reset itself to standard configuration even with extensive mods.
you could do the basic mods, such as performance air filter and also exhaust system. these will be well within your budget.

Siemens VDO ECU is adaptive and it has a preset of configurations that it'll try to adjust to. But it's not all that bad. You can mod stroke, rebore, PNP, exhaust, airflow, ignition timing (can be done to a certain degree), ignition coils... basically NA mods and the ECU will be able to adapt. Just don't bother with "air leaker" devices cuz the ECU will adapt to that too and render it useless

no matter SVDO or MMC , you can get good results if you do the right things to the engine.

in fact SVDO is easier to deal with as the ECU is smart and less fine tuning is needed after many major mechanical upgrades.

For 1.5k, it is good to get a cam n cam gear for noticeable performance increase.

to khguan,where can i get a cam and a cam gear for 1.5k? is it including labor charge?To all,
how much is a K&N drop in air filter cost? is it possible to remap vdo ECU?sorry so many questions,very curious...:hmmmm:

dannyboy87 u call or PM khguan directly. simple mod like mild cam & adj cam gear vdo are smart enough to readapt/retune by itself just for your info VDO with TTB

Attachments

• Image0137.jpg
    Image0137.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 4,970
Last edited:
Performance cam I have Works Engineering and Pipercam, both can be done under RM1.5K with adjustable cam gear with install n tuning.

Pls contact me for more info. THanx!

012-270 8685 (Guan)

Hi there ... im driving a 1.3 carb satria and wana ask the sifus here:

currently using stock short radiator, if i want change long one like used by 4g15 or 4g92p, must change the aircond condenser or can use same one? also can reuse the short radiator fan casing too?

Sry if asking too much :)

Hi there ... im driving a 1.3 carb satria and wana ask the sifus here:

currently using stock short radiator, if i want change long one like used by 4g15 or 4g92p, must change the aircond condenser or can use same one? also can reuse the short radiator fan casing too?

Sry if asking too much :)

for 1.3, u can upgrade it to short double layer radiator... Just nice for 1.3L and the temperature drop is noticeable... I'm using it on my satria 1.3... :driver:

hello all sifus...

im totaly newbie here my car is 4g13 use mmc ecu i heard that 4g13 distributor can upgrade to distributor 1.6...any modification needed or just pnp..

thanks...

bump...

Last edited:
pls dont call me master, me small potato only

The TTB setup cost about RM1.2k everything in with installation n tuning. Only recommended for engines with increased airflow on the head and increased displacement.

So far I have done 3 cars including mine. 125whp with 150-175Nm of torque. All stroked to 1.6 with race prepared heads.

Now got 1 set letting go as one of the owner selling car.

Wah khguan, your setup also can get 125whp

My 92p failed already like that haha, with 280 cams also get 124whp only XD
Do you do TTB for 4G92?

pls dont call me master, me small potato only

The TTB setup cost about RM1.2k everything in with installation n tuning. Only recommended for engines with increased airflow on the head and increased displacement.

So far I have done 3 cars including mine. 125whp with 150-175Nm of torque. All stroked to 1.6 with race prepared heads.

Now got 1 set letting go as one of the owner selling car.

Owh..my 4g15 still virgin.. :embarassed:

Really admire the setup..125whp really big difference..how about FC?

hello all sifus...

im totaly newbie here my car is 4g13 use mmc ecu i heard that 4g13 distributor can upgrade to distributor 1.6...any modification needed or just pnp..

thanks...

bump...

Top Bottom