Project "Kermit"

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Got it all from Calvin at Eurotuner. Support him a bit. I can't remember how much. Nology cables was what he carried. I kind of like the red and the blue combination actually. ^_^

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nice progress DC.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Okay, so the slightly off red tow hook was starting to bug me and a couple of peeps said they didn't like it either.

What about black instead... Better? :biggrin:

Last edited:

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
Red and black look good either. Actually i love the black one even more as it flow with the others better. Argh i can't decide lol

Sep 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I have to say your car looks very good. Congrats DC!

If u dont mind me asking, where did u get your jcw bodykit? Is it original or replica?

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
I have to say your car looks very good. Congrats DC!

If u dont mind me asking, where did u get your jcw bodykit? Is it original or replica?
Replica. Shedden (Exoticmods). I think you can get the replica kit almost everywhere. It's around RM1800.

Original kit Calvin (Eurotuner) has...

Sep 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
DC, thanks for the info.

Did u get yours fitted at Exoticmods? How is the fitment and material quality? Are the grilles original? Looks really good.

I've fitted mine with replica bodykit as well but sadly the fitment of front bumper is crap at best. The side and rear is alright. Material quality is so-so.

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Nice project with more details compare to Mini Club FB Fanspage....hehe
Im the one who asked you whether do you mind I share your car =)
Well done,BTW Im a HOT Minifans too,same as my name....lol

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
DC, thanks for the info.

Did u get yours fitted at Exoticmods? How is the fitment and material quality? Are the grilles original? Looks really good.

I've fitted mine with replica bodykit as well but sadly the fitment of front bumper is crap at best. The side and rear is alright. Material quality is so-so.
Yeap. Fitted there. Front was not so good. Even right now, the front bumper, the sides have gaps... Finishing was very rough. My painters were complaining. The grills are original items.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Nice project with more details compare to Mini Club FB Fanspage....hehe
Im the one who asked you whether do you mind I share your car =)
Well done,BTW Im a HOT Minifans too,same as my name....lol
Cool. :biggrin:

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Danz, that's the GObadge...I have 1 too....

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
My stupid key shell the logo fell off again... :mad:

Replaced it with this one. No more logo falling off. The red LED can be seen when a button is pressed too...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Eibach sucks

Eibach pro kit for putra.
Front - 2 fingers.
Rear - 5 fingers.

Just after a week, the front started to give "ekkkk ekkkkkk" sound on the driver side whenever i pass through road bumps or uneven road. And what's more? The ABS light also blinks occasionally (wheel touching the ABS wire until it hurts). I went to tyre shop and asked them to put rubber. But the annoying sound is still there. Dunno whether the Monroe absorber already kong or not. But there's no sign of any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience