Post your HOTWHEELS Collection Here

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
plz correct me, i heard a there was Malaysian cars hotwheels?

You mean hotwheels cars that is made in Malaysia? If so, then you are right. Most of the main series cars are manufactured in Mattel factory in Butterworth if I am not mistaken. They are even exported to places as far as USA.

there are already myvi, and waja police car (if not mistaken)......but no Satria Neo....

there are already myvi, and waja police car (if not mistaken)......but no Satria Neo....

There is bro...got Neo R3, Exora, many more but all are customs not factory made...many more customs HW cars up to P.Ramlee movies :driver:

neo2.jpg

keretaanakbapak.jpg

pramlee.jpg

You mean Proton hot wheels will be very popular?

Yeah, for sure. For Tomica, the Toyota Passo price had also gone up quite high due to its similarity with Myvi. Any car that is popular with our local car scene, price sure will go up highly. Like Honda and Mitsubishi hot wheels or Tomica.

Ive got complete M4 variant from dark blue, cyan, white, gold and red :listen:

Looks like you like to collect BMW hot wheels.

Looks like you like to collect BMW hot wheels.

Yeaa bro I like to collect conti cards especially BMW...other than M4, I also got complete variant of BMW M3 GT2 (Blue, black & white), complete set of BMW cards, few 2002, E36 & CSL race car plus others I can't remember all...

Conti cars easier to get than those JDM :banghead:

Yeaa bro I like to collect conti cards especially BMW...other than M4, I also got complete variant of BMW M3 GT2 (Blue, black & white), complete set of BMW cards, few 2002, E36 & CSL race car plus others I can't remember all...

Conti cars easier to get than those JDM :banghead:

M3 GT2? Never seen that one before. E36 is rare.

Now conti also hard to get. 911 GT3 (991 Generation) although selling cheap by resellers, I still can't find it on pegs. :banghead:

M3 GT2? Never seen that one before. E36 is rare.

Now conti also hard to get. 911 GT3 (991 Generation) although selling cheap by resellers, I still can't find it on pegs. :banghead:

DSC_1017.jpg

Black & white M3 GT2 behind the M4... The dark blue GT2 still in card :biggrin:

with 3d printing so common these days.....I am sure soon ppl will scan and print a Satria neo, just like from Tamiya....

hahaha definitely bro currently they're using Subaru Impreza shells & turn into Satria Neo, Odyssey become Exora & many more...3D plastic still hard to beat metal shell from HW due to many factor

View attachment 561261

Black & white M3 GT2 behind the M4... The dark blue GT2 still in card :biggrin:

hahaha definitely bro currently they're using Subaru Impreza shells & turn into Satria Neo, Odyssey become Exora & many more...3D plastic still hard to beat metal shell from HW due to many factor

Oh, E92. Old series is it? The spoiler looks a bit weird.

You mean hotwheels cars that is made in Malaysia? If so, then you are right. Most of the main series cars are manufactured in Mattel factory in Butterworth if I am not mistaken. They are even exported to places as far as USA.

no, i know Hotwheels are made in Malaysia but what i mean is like Proton or others

saw this random one below
B7HgZJZCEAAm9hv.jpg

my catch last week

Attachments

• hotwheels.jpg
    hotwheels.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 92
Why you pick the defect white M3? Or the choice is limited?

Really? The Challenger mold is different?

No choice laa bro Renesis actually can be corrected but Im too lazy to drill the rivet lol....to some collectors, defect car inside sealed cards are more valuable than normal cars

I dont know much bout american muscle but if not mistaken its regarding the front hood and bumper something like that

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom