Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
.. bad spoiler... what taste was that?

ahbeng taste.... :)
vios is such a nice car...can easily get some idea from TVCM. instead this ahbeng get some cheapskate ready-made fucgly fiber spoiler and install. really spoil the Vios image.

i wonder if this hav been upload b4..

Attachments

• 13741113988318348014194.jpg
    13741113988318348014194.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 172
Poor poor subaru......

What an "unusual" taste (in another word, bad) of the driver/owner...
I supposed that his wife/GF must be equally "unusual" looking too....:biggrin:

wira3319 - This will be the Real Malaysia Pimp my ride! Wahahah! Wonder what is the meaning of the car which presented like that? .. !

Matte black cars are getting very common these days...No more exclusivity

I saw an uncle in a E class Merc oso in Matte black. I thought for a second that the uncle got no money to pay for paintjob, therefore driving the car around in primer...

I saw an uncle in a E class Merc oso in Matte black. I thought for a second that the uncle got no money to pay for paintjob, therefore driving the car around in primer...

yeap i need to agree with this....it getting famous after last year Extreme Motorshow... :smokin:

p/s: soon carbon sticker will b famous also...wait until 1 car come out with full body carbon sticker...heheh

I have to agree.. Matte black does make a car look cheap. Undone. Just my personal opinion..

Top Bottom