Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
he copy hot wheels paint effect...cold will change colour, hot will change colour.... :biggrin:

Bump: he copy hot wheels paint effect...cold will change colour, hot will change colour.... :biggrin:

ViD Replica Hood + DaMD bumper....

dsc3281.jpg

dsc3280.jpg

omg!!! I thought we have seen the last of the tiger-skin interior....but now it's a trend:confused: again!!!!!??

Bump:
Hahaha , remind me of something happen yesterday .. but not GT wing la .. My mum put something on my dad car to dry it la ( food ) .. but we didn't know .. when we drive out ( 60 km/h ) , the whole mangkuk fly .. hahahaha

now that is what I call "Fast Food":biggrin:

Hello Kitty somemore , to attract chicks ah .. hahahahaha :rofl:

Bump: Hello Kitty somemore , to attract chicks ah .. hahahahaha :rofl:

Peanut this idiot you spotted in Seremban right? I think it's his car....exhaust spitting white smoke also....:biggrin: The driver damn lansi. Last time was driving my 206 and he rev rev beside me. I just take a look at his face then don't want to tiu him.

Bump: Peanut this idiot you spotted in Seremban right? I think it's his car....exhaust spitting white smoke also....:biggrin: The driver damn lansi. Last time was driving my 206 and he rev rev beside me. I just take a look at his face then don't want to tiu him.

Peanut this idiot you spotted in Seremban right? I think it's his car....exhaust spitting white smoke also....:biggrin: The driver damn lansi. Last time was driving my 206 and he rev rev beside me. I just take a look at his face then don't want to tiu him.

ya~ spotted in Seremban.....
i think most of the Seremban guy also saw this car before,
few cars in their gang also air brush with those f**cking image.....
dunno what's his feeling to own that kind of car........
really "monster" bodykit but with stock rim......haizzzz~

Last edited:
wtfsmall.jpg

Here's another foto of the saga

Bump:
wtfsmall.jpg

Here's another foto of the saga

Aiyo~~pls no more that pink car..My afternoon wan tan mee also want to puke out already.... :P

Last edited:
the headlamp look so fierce:mad:!!!!! but on top the hood its hello kitty:love:...aiyo...come on la,this owner...:banghead:

ya~ spotted in Seremban.....
i think most of the Seremban guy also saw this car before,
few cars in their gang also air brush with those f**cking image.....
dunno what's his feeling to own that kind of car........
really "monster" bodykit but with stock rim......haizzzz~

he is still saving money to buy rims ma...

Bump:
ahahaha.....whenever I see pink cars with girlie stickers.......I always think they are like female sanitary pad box with wheels

haha...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

so can we call this sage or Evo X or hello kitty

Bump: so can we call this sage or Evo X or hello kitty

We call it xbalance .. haha .. just joking just joking .. I prefer hello kitty ..ahahhaha

Bump:

We call it xbalance .. haha .. just joking just joking .. I prefer hello kitty ..ahahhaha

Bump:

To ensure better neighborhood safety, Security Service in Taman Kenari innovated the "Mobile Security House".

Taman Kenari house break-in cases went down to zero after the implementation.

dumbasskenari.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
To ensure better neighborhood safety, Security Service in Taman Kenari innovated the "Mobile Security House".

Taman Kenari house break-in cases went down to zero after the implementation.

dumbasskenari.jpg
[/URL]

nice one ken yeang...wonder if the owner know zth...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Top Bottom