Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

remy_waja

Jun 27, 2006
yup2....agree wit bro WajaRS...we are forumers....wat if the car owner was here also...then he/she must be mad or sad...we can give our comment here not discrimniate others....:smokin:
yeah....agree with u too....how bout if we in that position...sure mad/sad....:thefinger:

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
team-idiots

Bump: team-idiots

Bump: another idiot

hi bro..i guess u pretty new in this forum judging by the status...i guess ur word is pretty harsh...different ppl have their own style of modding..it might be ah beng to u..but to others it might be otherwise....some ppl not some rich bloke but have the passion of cars...thts i where the modding comes...pls respect...dun say idiot or stupid or any other harsh word....just say nice o not nice....isit tht more simple....cheers...

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
feijai: You like if others call you "Fat Fuck" or "Sei fei jai" in real life?

Anyway nice red Waja of team imperials. Im not so sure about gold rims on Red though.. Hmm.

Bump: feijai: You like if others call you "Fat Fuck" or "Sei fei jai" in real life?

Anyway nice red Waja of team imperials. Im not so sure about gold rims on Red though.. Hmm.

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
yup2....agree wit bro WajaRS...we are forumers....wat if the car owner was here also...then he/she must be mad or sad...we can give our comment here not discrimniate others....:smokin:
yup agree...the waja looks nice...but for some maybe its over mod...but who cares,as long as the owner loves it...

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
yupp2 the reason why the car look like that is bcos of the owner....who cares if other ppl dun like it or thinks its look silly as long as the owner like it to be....we are here to discuss not to condemmm....nice or not nice is the right word.....k

cheers.....

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
the waja look ok to me.... but the gold rim changed to white, i think will much nicer.

maybe feijai's rx8 was smoked by this waja. :biggrin:

Bump: the waja look ok to me.... but the gold rim changed to white, i think will much nicer.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Yeah we joke around and shit, sometimes flame abit. But we don't go around calling people or certain car clubs "idiot" for no reason.

the waja look ok to me.... but the gold rim changed to white, i think will much nicer.

Maybe you're right, feijai's rx8 was most probably smoked by the Waja that's why he was so pissed off. :rofl:

wajarays

Known Member
Jan 1, 2008
hahahaha .... maybe his rx8 been tapau with this waja :rofl:
or maybe his rx8 standard kilang with basic spec...no bodykits and small rims.... and jelous with this modded bodykit waja kot, kah kah kah kah :rofl::rofl::rofl: dumb ass:bootyshake::reddy:

postlah your standard RX8 here , i wanna judge your car :thefinger:.....

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
lol condem sia... haizz... i think if he see my car he sure condem my car wan de..

Mar 21, 2008
P license only...already mody kao kao...
Better put LPPL

Bump: If u want to get ALOT attentions about ur car, plz dont drive a crap n put so much stickers, my humble opionion :biggrin:

At least drive a sportscar if u want to put all those PERFORMANCE and GANAS and I-AM-BADASS-RACER stickers......

Bump: If u want to get ALOT attentions about ur car, plz dont drive a crap n put so much stickers, my humble opionion :biggrin:

At least drive a sportscar if u want to put all those PERFORMANCE and GANAS and I-AM-BADASS-RACER stickers......

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
the red waja n *ahem* passing epf shah alam...the black background is a car dealer

Bump: the red waja n *ahem* passing epf shah alam...the black background is a car dealer

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
the red waja n *ahem* passing epf shah alam...the black background is a car dealer

Bump: the red waja n *ahem* passing epf shah alam...the black background is a car dealer
haha...dint notice it was shah alam le...hehe
its near the new sportscar showroom...

Last edited:

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
yup agree...the waja looks nice...but for some maybe its over mod...but who cares,as long as the owner loves it...
me agree too....dif person,dif car,dif mind....who care......:smokin:...if that car/driver so idiot, show us how "smart" ur car:sleep:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
guys,pls stop all the offensive replies

thanks alot

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
guys,pls stop all the offensive replies

thanks alot
in order to solve the problem, the moderator need to take action against the culprit as the problem not only involve the people in this thread, it involves other members too who have dissatisfaction against it.

feijai

Sep 15, 2008
yeah, im just a car deliver boy that spotted this silly loooking 'waja'? it is still waja? maybe the owner want it to be something else. imho, the owner is tasteless in car modding..

Bump: yeah, im just a car deliver boy that spotted this silly loooking 'waja'? it is still waja? maybe the owner want it to be something else. imho, the owner is tasteless in car modding..

Bump:
in order to solve the problem, the moderator need to take action against the culprit as the problem not only involve the people in this thread, it involves other members too who have dissatisfaction against it.
no way to solve this problem, because the owners are making fun on themselves, we are just to share this funniness with the rest of the world.

seanlim1543

Known Member
May 1, 2007
haizz~~~ whatever la guys... stop shooting each other already... post more pics of pimped ride in Malaysia and share to everyone better laa... all is just a personal opinion, c'mon don take so serious... relax zerotohundred forumer :smokin:

here is some ordinary mod, save cost, save time, and INCREASE PERFORMACE... cool huh...

Bump: haizz~~~ whatever la guys... stop shooting each other already... post more pics of pimped ride in Malaysia and share to everyone better laa... all is just a personal opinion, c'mon don take so serious... relax zerotohundred forumer :smokin:

here is some ordinary mod, save cost, save time, and INCREASE PERFORMACE... cool huh...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Bro sean, you driving an Ascent with CF hood?
GT-Wing~~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu. im going to change my rim soon. i like to put bronze color or black color rim that suit my grey Wira. i have an idea to change my stock Proton wira into the below rim :

-Advan racing rgii that made in Taiwan ( Bronze color ) ( just like the below image that i upload )
-Volk Racing CE28N that i found in Kota Tinggi ( designed by Japan but made in Taiwan ) ( Bronze also, picture that i upload below )
-Lenso Project D ( Black color ) ( below 2 picture )
- Work...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience