Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
my car also got lah the front spoiler thing but small wan.. but come with the car wan.. XD

261020091524.jpg

Wai88, u from RJ too? Got lotsa monsters here huh? If ur here during the weekend, u might see a white Z also, stock la but changed the front bumper..

hachiroku clan, im nt fron RJ one..sban got alot of Z leh, the latest was a Veilside widebody Z around S2,orange colour one..

since there got 370z,i think the price of 350z has droped abit, jz need around 130k for a used unit,jz the 3500cc road tax was expensive,itz need 4k plus..

yup....the most important thing is the price for roadtax too high.....:banghead:

if the roadtax was not that high,then me already change to Z..or swap to RB26 just like the Nissan Powered By Toyota..

alantjw : your car different ..your ride monster .. lol

Now got spoiler front , next time will have gt-wing at the front ..

Looks like coz of roadtax, the Z's price is getting lower.. Its 1 of the reason lah, another being the 370 is in town already.. Hehe

The 2nd pic was featured in this thread some time ago.. U know the jet engine which is missing and got sold overseas? Actually is a lie, its inside that blue car! Hahaha! 1 exhaust not enough ma..

walao... tat volvo reli :thefinger:
twin turbo car, each turbo ned 5 ekzoz!!! sure damm powerfull!!!!

The 2nd pic was featured in this thread some time ago.. U know the jet engine which is missing and got sold overseas? Actually is a lie, its inside that blue car! Hahaha! 1 exhaust not enough ma..

waa bro u oredi help the G to settle up the case :rofl::rofl:
2 engine missing...1 found the other 1 still missing....

The old volvo body is already heavy. The engine is lethargic. Now the owner put so many exhaust pipes, adding more weight......

Definitely all show, but no go:rofl:

Fuel consumption oso like crazy

Alan....IMO, ur wheels need to be wider to match ur BK...get a 1 inch spacer la

cant lah.. cos my car got 4WS.... the tire will hit the body kits..... XD

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom