Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
this 1...

279725911_89307dfe68.jpg

has anyone got on this bus when the singh guy drive it?
the bus becomes a rollercoaster man! speed on bad condition roads till the whole bus shake
(feels like all the seats in the bus is fitted with the OSIM i-gallop or something)
but im still alive till today :)

saw dis Genbaru 2Ti just nw....1 sticker=5hpx8.......40hp tunned.......:rofl::rofl:

DSC00037.jpg

hachiroku, I sat before...Hahahahaha crazy driver...

The Gen2 is really lebih..

i can never understand what those 2 things are for

This one must be trying very hard to DIY his own roof top spoiler......

But halfway thru the process, found out not enuf material, so cut into 2 pieces and glue on both end only.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

has anyone got on this bus when the singh guy drive it?
the bus becomes a rollercoaster man! speed on bad condition roads till the whole bus shake
(feels like all the seats in the bus is fitted with the OSIM i-gallop or something)
but im still alive till today :)

hei i used to take that bus! it used to go to my area in rasah jaya/desa rasah!
the singh driver still driving ah???:confused: he had many accidents b4 in rasah jaya:driver:

alamak... why lah penang car all like that wan.. so lala... malu jer me also using Penang number plate...

i still remember that one day i saw bunch of "pimped" kelisa and some wira and kancil gathering near my area. they got crazy spoiler like the saga and airbrush (almost like the "hulk car" kinda pimped in fast n furious tokyo drift). somemore showing off their ICE, boom boom bang there... i almost laugh until tears. too bad no camera with me

hei i used to take that bus! it used to go to my area in rasah jaya/desa rasah!
the singh driver still driving ah???:confused: he had many accidents b4 in rasah jaya:driver:

i dont think so.. my friend said he's just a conductor now..
i saw him move into a corner n knocked an old man to the ground, and it happened at the bus terminal..
titanrev: ur lucky u SAW one, n did not have a RIDE in one..
the movie Final Destination was on my mind the whole journey thru.. (i wonder why) :rofl:

hahaha... unlucky... hahhaa.. maybe u will be able to see them again.. XD

Top Bottom