Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Ladies & Gentlemen, I presents you the King of Pimp my ride 2008.

DSC00293.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

Why he deserve it?
1. DIY full bodykit. (Using hardware shop item)
2. DIY mini GT-Wing.
3. DIY decals (using wire tape)
4. F1 inspired bonnet mini sopiler X2
5. DIY roof spoiler & roof water cannon

110% agree!

I'd say it's the king of styling too! The pix shows he's a fan of every styling available in the world man.

Rally Style, VIP Style, Euro Style, Chapalang Style, AhBeng Style, Lala Style, Seehum Style... Similanchiau style also got.

Really respect lah.

sometime ppl who got money & time will bring disaster with their creativity...

just like tis accord & Micheal Jackson.... GOSH.....

I spotted this car for a few times already but didn't get a chance to snap it cause most of the time I drive alone so can't take pictures. Lucky for me that day I was not driving and spotted it. Its a Honda Accord 2.3L Owner is middle age malay guy.

:adore::adore:

5115, I think his mod don't cause much lah...cause all the items he use is very cheap wan..Wire tape how much per-roll? All those stripe and masking are made of WIRE TAPE....:adore:

I think his DIY bodykit can cabut and sell as besi buruk....

Well, he's a wise man indeed. Tell me guys, who can afford to say that their bodykit can actually fetch a higher price secondhand, thus making a profit? He can... with the steel price shooting up lidat.

Good stuff.

SentraVIP, his bodykit would cost more than Original Mugen....1 off man Hehehehe:proud:

Sentra, this is Superman & Batman's new ride mah....you dont know meh?? Oh..I alsmost forgot..its Crazy frog's ride too....look at the boot..got a Crazy frog sticker...he change from motorbike to car already...Hehehe:biggrin:

Got budget to upgrade from bike to car coz metal price increase mah. sold off the motobike metal bodykit, oledi can buy cash jor the Honda, plus some leftover metalkit *that's why u see the kit is partial oni*

I've seen alot of badly modded, cyber wannabe's but I've got to give it to this Honda owner ...

He's got talent, and hell lots of guts!

honestly ,tat honda is ntg compare to one green wira in klang..all over the body full..I MEAN FULL of sticker..fuh i tell u,u can hardly see the paint..but always fail to take pic of it..
Now got one more satria also follow,also stickers full.. Argh..must take pic ,,words cant describe how many stickers the car have!!!!

honestly ,tat honda is ntg compare to one green wira in klang..all over the body full..I MEAN FULL of sticker..fuh i tell u,u can hardly see the paint..but always fail to take pic of it..
Now got one more satria also follow,also stickers full.. Argh..must take pic ,,words cant describe how many stickers the car have!!!!

Bro, how about its bodykit? DIY kah..or buy wan...or the car just full of stickers only...:hmmmm:

haha, mayb the owner also got join ZTH forum, finish la haha

aiyo so wat if he join zth..doesnt mean i have to say..oh you have a very nice car bro..i will just say welcome to the club..
wat if the wira wit the high gt wing join this club and so all the comment? will u guyz close this thread? no rite>:hmmmm:

Top Bottom