wat5299

Known Member
None

NIL. MEssage has been deleted.

Last edited:
cannot post in the forum ke??......
pls just post and we share comment.
either use attached thumbnails or use photobucket.com

wat5299 ... ure on the wrong side of the track .. ;) simply open thread without pics? ... ekekekekkek ... get back to work.

dun be harsh on him...he's new lar....
i'm really curious on seeing the "wreckage"

like that also can.....

i dont see no pics

crash..

wat5299 said:
I was driving my Alfa Gta at the S-Bend at 140km/h , while the cayman was tailing from behind. As i took the corner i saw the cayman losing control and slamming into the tree... email me @ [email protected] if you want to see the pics.. At the end of the day, the alfa is still the best for top speed cornering..

can you post the pictures in this forum..wanna see ....thanks

dun worry la... no one will sue u if u post the pictures here...

did u just mentioned "At the end of the day, the alfa is still the best for top speed cornering" ... :)

Porsche is shutting down ... :)

wat5299 said:
I was driving my Alfa Gta at the S-Bend at 140km/h , while the cayman was tailing from behind. As i took the corner i saw the cayman losing control and slamming into the tree... email me @ [email protected] if you want to see the pics.. At the end of the day, the alfa is still the best for top speed cornering..

So u are confessing that the crash was partly because you were racing with him...

Lol someone email him and get the pics and post it here.

I think you posted on the wrong forum la. This is "Your Shots" which means we expect to see pics when we click on the link.

0_0 140 kmh arrrr
i try b4 at 80 ony oso going to lost control edi lucky no car so can use both lane

ya lar post some pic here man

saw a pics in the star today,wonder is that the car

lan evo,

guess it should be it... looked like a cayman

didn't see it in the paper...
which section??

Top Bottom