plz help me to build up my toyota soarer...

alan_fung

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
Subang Jaya
nottyeddy said:
alanfung.. ur planning bringing the car here.. or use it in sabah..??

planning to bring it here man... need u guys to teach me this newbie to go sideways... going off back to kk after 3 hours... will manage the shipping of my car when i got back there...

nottyeddy

Known Member
Sep 22, 2004
Somewhere in kl
www.drift.com.my
hmmm.. nice car to drift.. no need to worry.. ppl here would be glad to help u drifting.. just join in the TT sessions or events such as OTS.. u'll get to know the drifters and ask them to help u ... ok.. see ya..

alan_fung

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
Subang Jaya
thanks man... would be glad to meet u guys when i get back here... hope i can bring my car along to meet u guys when i back to kl after 3 weeks...

alan_fung

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
Subang Jaya
here r some pictures which i take in my hometown... will be bringing this soarer to kl soon... enjoy the pictures and guys... do give me some suggestions... thanks

Last edited:

alan_fung

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
Subang Jaya
caught these pictures in a hurry actually... and i'm going to change the rear light into new face lift model... i recon it's nicer... what do u guys think? the white soarer below is using new face lift back light... and i found 2 pairs... should i change it?

Last edited:

alan_fung

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
Subang Jaya
e39a said:
NICENESS....alan...

hope to see ur car here soon!
thanks man... i hope to deliver my car there as soon as possible too... but i am not sure whether i should rent a container or just on ship... price is like RM1000 different but renting a container is much more safety...

long time didn't receive any replies from topui and eddy... wondering where they r... =P

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
dude

ship it RORO... insured it la. anyway, take off any meters u have before u ship it. also, it'll be good if u can put regular rims on it and ship the rims separately. ;)

RORO should coz u no more than rm1400. :D

alan_fung

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
Subang Jaya
RORO stands for what ah? lol... ya man i'm going to take off everything in the car... i've got another set of spare rims actually... and if i really have to ship them seperately... i might have to ship another sets of rims... hopefully can sell it off in kl... same 8" front 17" and 9" rear 17"... and for my original rims... it's 14"... will it be good to drift? lol...