Pls do share your Modded Vios TRD...!!

lol....my fren saw the car in sunway, he told me the vios got turbo, i shocked....tot of asking him, who know another guy in other thread said it....damn nice lah...
toiletduck, izzit u change the whole engine o just put turbo on ori engine?....how much is it cost u all?....new condition ? nice

wah orange-brown vios with turbo is belong to toilet_duck... damn nice car u got there... whatz the hp after the turbo? can reach 160 or not??

noithing much.... i havent dyno... sadly to say that my car is in workshop now due to accident... i'm in the middle.... so it's like having sandwich.... hope can get it done before new year....

holy crap.! sorry to hear bout the accident man...how bad la?if u dont mind me asking..

hope ur car will make a full recovery

hehehe.... thx for your concern dude.... front and back body kit and lamp gone... intercooler and cf hood change shape.... i think it's consider lucky.... still...

aiyok!! the paling sakit one is the CF bonnet and the i/c..shit!

gonna cost u a bomb to get tat repaired rite?

wat i/c u using ar? i cant remember..din read hypertune fully yet.still mesmerized bt yr car.hahah

yah... cant claim back insurance of those parts.... wtf...
my current intercooler is vr4.... thinking of getting blitz/arc intercooler... but not those as big as evos one... wont be able to fit....

yeah lor..they dont assure aftermarket parts rite?

sorry bro! i feel the pain!

oh ya! i remember! vr4! hehehe yup.the evo ones are huge la.

dont forget to tell me the results of ur dyno u know! hehehe will dyno in sunway izzit?

Duck...too bad hear ur car accident.
So now need change a new CF hood n intercooler lo~
tat day saw ur car at Pudu bas station,look like very powerful oh~
Ur car BOT all kos how much??Seong them past new year also will BOT oh~

t0il3t_duck said:
hehehe.... thx for your concern dude.... front and back body kit and lamp gone... intercooler and cf hood change shape.... i think it's consider lucky.... still...

i know ur feel man, further more it's near to CNY, i just met an accident too last week, luckily it manage to come out yesterday, but not really good workmanship, under engine cover also din close properly for me, made my car have sound coz dragging on the floor, hood misaligned, headlamp not in position....back luckily nothing too much, im sandwiched also....

Toilet_duck : Oh gosh..sorry to hear that ur car involved in an accident!! Accident car can be repaired but the most important things is ur life! Neway, how's the accident happened?where?..Hope that when ur car come out from workshop and tuned up another monster car!!!:regular_smile:

Hm..hope i can get a stock exterior vios with 4age Blacktop + BOT pictures for u guys..one of the vios kaki went Johor and did this..im waiting for the pic..

quite sometime din get a chance to login here...
wow alot of cool vios here...
but where r the vios club members??
hehehe i havent start to mod my vios, i use al my money in another ride....
but now i thought of starting the project 4 my vios, i feel like doing smth simple, another ride of mine is too low to enter parking lot...

hixx..

anyone can help me wer to find vios trd "PU" bodykit in jb..

me too i thought of adding bodykit as well...
i wan smth not too low even if i lowered my ride....
possible??

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom