planing on evo 9

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

freestyler0708

Known Member
wanna to ask all bro here...planing to buy evo 9....which is the bestplace to deal?? how much is full tank? and a full tank petrol can runhow many km?? what is the different btw evo 8 and 9?? izzit the MIVECtech?

Buy evo9 the best coz its mivec turbo...damn fast. Aiyoh wanna drive evo canot worry bout petrol la..hahaha..Actually RM50 can get you bout 160 to 180 km..depends on how heavy your foot is la..

i heard my friend say because of the mivec in evo 9 that's why it become more safe petrol..izzit true?

make it simple.
Worry abt fuel comp? Get a N/A.
No matter wat 2bo car fuel comp will awiz greater than n/a.

E9 is the best choice.

bro DD - at home already?? soo fast aaa...

Compare Evo8 and EVo9 Mitsubishi Lancer Register

I was like you, concerned about petrol consumption. Initially I thought WTF my car drinks sooo much!! Now I get used to it already. Be prepared to get 8-9km/litre at the very best. You want to save more petrol, you can put free gear when going downhill and drive the car only on weekends.

I was like you, concerned about petrol consumption. Initially I thought WTF my car drinks sooo much!! Now I get used to it already. Be prepared to get 8-9km/litre at the very best. You want to save more petrol, you can put free gear when going downhill and drive the car only on weekends.

Hahhaha...good advice bernard. hey, missed you on last convoy la. So how your monster doing man??..hahahha...reach top speed of 300kmph de not?:adore:

Hahhaha...good advice bernard. hey, missed you on last convoy la. So how your monster doing man??..hahahha...reach top speed of 300kmph de not?:adore:

I missed the convoy because I was in Bangkok. Haha, nowhere near 300km/h yet, but the speedmeter I got from you was the most powerful mod. From 180km/h to 250km/h.:top: :biggrin:

Macam itu iklan Digi lor. Uphill engine on, down hill ..engine off! kekeke

evo on budgeted petrol - totally wrong man!!!

I missed the convoy because I was in Bangkok. Haha, nowhere near 300km/h yet, but the speedmeter I got from you was the most powerful mod. From 180km/h to 250km/h.:top: :biggrin:

wah 250kmph...I also canot chase lor..hehehhe

evo on budgeted petrol - totally wrong man!!!

bro chem, how was the photo shooting today ? any hot chics ? damn dat nite u ciao....your exhaust noise is equally LOUD !!!!!!!!!!!!! your setup still mesmerizes me a lot .....when next TT must scrutinise your ride again bro ;)

I heard there's some dude out there who's doing R&D on NGV evo and biofuel evo. Could reduce running cost tremendously i think......anyone heard of this?

I've seen a company that can do NGV conversion for cars. I don't know if NGV can work with turbo cars. If it does, an Evo could run on NGV but switch to petrol when the power is needed. Sure the savings could be significant, but to queue up for 1 hour behind the taxis waiting for your turn to top up your NGV tank.....so tak glamourous.

As for biofuel, that is a form of diesel so the engine must be changed completely. No more 4G63.

Ask freestyler0708 the threadstarter to mod lah, since he's quite concerned about fuel consumption. Later you see one Evo 9 that sounds like a Toyota Hilux, you know whose it belongs to. :D

bro chem, how was the photo shooting today ? any hot chics ? damn dat nite u ciao....your exhaust noise is equally LOUD !!!!!!!!!!!!! your setup still mesmerizes me a lot .....when next TT must scrutinise your ride again bro ;)

Thanks bro DD, but you know me and i hate loud noise lah... since i changed my exhaust system from apex'i to trust, the noise is ridiculously too loud. As for the photoshoot, only 1 chicka saja yg cun.. the rest okay saja... why weren't you there, bro??

Anyway, for the record, i can get 420km per full tank (rm98 petrol) - mix driving. With 70% heavy foot, i can get 370km for the same amount of petrol. Not bad for my stock car eh..?? :proud:

p/s: you're being too modest bro - for the load chunks amount of money going in modifying your car, i'm sure you're just hiding away your sleeping evo monster!!

Thanks bro DD, but you know me and i hate loud noise lah... since i changed my exhaust system from apex'i to trust, the noise is ridiculously too loud. As for the photoshoot, only 1 chicka saja yg cun.. the rest okay saja... why weren't you there, bro??

Anyway, for the record, i can get 420km per full tank (rm98 petrol) - mix driving. With 70% heavy foot, i can get 370km for the same amount of petrol. Not bad for my stock car eh..?? :proud:

p/s: you're being too modest bro - for the load chunks amount of money going in modifying your car, i'm sure you're just hiding away your sleeping evo monster!!

Chemmy, buzz me if ur thinking on letting go ur Trust heheh :)

Chem- nice to see you here. Fuel consumption is not something synonymous with Evos. I used to get something like 320kms but now, only abt 250kms on a full tank. Ofcourse, there is no highway travelling over here. So, if you looking at buying an Evo, fuel consumption is not something you should be taking into account. If you are, then, you will be utterly disappointed with its performance on this category.

Top Bottom