Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Domino Pizza

• California Pizza Kitchen (KLCC)

• Total voters

satria_95

6,000 RPM
I started one on burgers some time back so here's one for Pizza's.

Last edited:
Haven't been to California Pizza Kitchen... I like Modesto's Pizza's... They're awesome!

junsupra,
I heard of Modesto's pizza too. My bro says it's da bombz. But I didn't put it on the list cos they have other stuff there as well. Meaning, their main biz ain't pizza. hehe Ask PockyRocky to take you to California Pizza Kitchen ler. A bit pricey but nice stuff there.

damienyum,
Yeah man. The thin cheesy crust is nice. hehe

infernal,
FTW? erm... pardon my blurriness but what's that ar? hehehe

i like domino lar better, bread oso nicer

but pizzahut's toppings are nicer
haahah

satria : hybrid - what to do what u crave for fries when eating pizza lol

infernal,
Oh. yeah, I saw that thread. haha But I'm kinda still wondering what does FTW mean ler. hehe

I used to go to Shakey's buffet. Don't expect too much but hey, they have a vareity of pizza's that comes out to the buffet table. And their fried chicken is quite nice also, although not as good as KFC's. hehe

Hohoho! I used to eat at Modesto's until the manager also treat me like his own niece or something ;p Nearby my house last time hehe

junsupra,
You've lots of dough to flow so to go to Modesto is no big show. Know what I mean? hehe

Anyone tired Luca's Pizza in ss17?

Pizza's huge there compared to Pizza Hut or Shakey's. More cheese compared to Pizza Hut too.

Price is pretty good too, fast service. Meals come with tiramisu cake =3

Sadly the only pizzas we get here are from fastfood chains like those you mentioned. For good pizzas we have to resort to paying premium prices at Italian restaurants. Wished we had more pizza parlours like they do in the States. If I had to take a pick from your list thought, I'd have to go with Dominos

junsupra,
Wah... RM20 can get me 3 plates of chicken rice + char siew + siew yoke + spare parts + chicken breast. hehehe

Duke Red,
Tell me about it. It seems to be a trend for biz people to screw things up in this country. hahaha

Domino's is taking the lead. Anymore? hehe

er this shop in taipan pizza uno . famous but went there quality is low for the prices charged not to mention the kiddy portions .

end of the day nothings beats ramly burger haha

Where is?

1. California Pizza Kitchen
2. Luca's Pizza

A landmark or address would be great. Looking for new places to dine on weekends.

anyone tried marco pizza? just opposite kelana jaya LRT station

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom