Pissin me off!!

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
aiyo,,, now ppl r more violent and never think b4 do anythin..
i also come across same case.. car park got 2 space, but he park in the
middle of it..feels like want to kemik his door or bumber.. BUT, i got down and wrote some advice on PAPER (not his windshield)...
then just find another parking space... we all must try to be patient and not do stupid
and immoral things. after all we are all msians... at least try to live together as good as possible.

my 8 sen. (rm2.00 - rm1.92 per liter)

milo

Known Member
Aug 8, 2005
kl
walau, this thread can last for so long...
really have to say: malaysia boleh

still that old sentence la: what goes around, comes around...
maybe he is already served by someone else.... chill

crazeeclan

Known Member
May 4, 2005
shah alam
another method...u need 4 long nail....put each nail on the front of the tyre n 1 nail on the behind the tyre...so u god 4 nail means u can put on 2 tyre....make sure u put it hard...mean is like /o\......the 2 nail touch the tyre....so when the car reverse or forward...still 1 of the tyre will puncture....n this will puncture 2 tyre....i wonder where he can find 2 spare tyre.....if u got time.....put on all 4 tyre....

reubenc

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
ive spent the whole day doing my due assignements and am kinda tensed,you guys really cracked me up lah.
this thread has gota be the most entertaining thread on ZTH

K

KucingKelabu

Wire the nearby light into a bare thin cable (short circuit) into the fuel tank :o

Start = Kaboom

Cryogenic

Feb 14, 2006
pour plaster de paris(moulding plaster) into the key slot to unlock the door...
its freakin impossible inssert the key to unlock the car..

successful mission..tried once..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,
Just wanna share my experience with my mech/workshop with u guys.

on the 06.02.10, i send my car to my workshop to rebuild my engine nearby my apartment,
supposedly yesterday 16.03.10, after 6 bloody weeks i was so happy that i will collect my car,
but at 2 pm, my foreman called me told me to immediately come to the workshop, so i did lor...
guess wat, when i reached there, my left door was like a 'V' shaped.....the stupid foreman can langgar the tiang roadsign......the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience