phobia..ph0bia...ph0biaa.............rr.....

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
hey jez...scared then come carlos yumchar with us leh....:P..one time visit not enuff...u got a lot of fans in carlos wor... teeheheheh

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
we take risks everyday whether you realise it or not. stepping out of the house to fetch the morning paper is also a risk as a renegade bird may carpet bomb you. it's basically the degree of risk we assume lah. of course we do all we can to minimise it.

disasters have occured in all parts of the world before you or i were born. i do agree that there may be a rise in disasters of late but another contributing factor is the increasing coverage we get from channels like CNN, BBC, etc. however recent events like the tsunami, katrina is really disturbing. the global climate has gone haywire but who is to blame but ourselves? the depletion of the ozone layer leading to the melting of the polar ice caps which in turn leads to an increase in flooding. all compliments of mankind.

jeSz-iNc

Known Member
Jul 30, 2005
subang jaya
yea...but it tsunami or what we cant do anything wan right..its not for us to control it...but if u talk bout plane crash....it can happen anytime.so scared wo.r..zz evrytime..i mean sometimes got technical problem also still can fly..risky right... true ler..theres hell alot more accidents..with cars compare to planes...but cars can piu yi mar...then sim here sim there then nothing happen .liauz..plane how to BRAKE!! only can fall from the sky until...*piak* i remembered the first time i sat plane to work i closed my eyes n prayed.every take off n landing. coz in a day i havto go thru bout 5-10 take off n landing if doing domestic,u scat onot!! so now dont sit budget airlines..ahh

yea,everytime i passes carlos also......never wave or say hi...cis..

TrueBlueZ

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
SJ
yes boys she is a stewardess and she is a looker according to pocroc hehe. anyway risks are to be calculated. in your case the chances of a plane crash is 10 million to one ratio so unless you are in that 1 ratio likely is that your plane will not crash. and every job has its risk regardless, even my fairly desk job in a stockbroker's dealing room can cause me to lose millions if not billions at the touch of a button and that single second mistake is worse than your plane crash. i guess they pay you dearly for such a risk and even more for pilots as you consider that they are carrying the lives of others. So enjoy your flight while you can, i heard from my girl frens that its a hard life up there that nobody knows but make good of it, make good money of it and enjoy life when you land on solid ground. Cheeeersss.

jeSz-iNc

Known Member
Jul 30, 2005
subang jaya
yes shan...now and tomorow im free ler...ill be in ss15 tonight..come la...hehe this weekend ill be in japan ler.. sobbb..waa...proton dont produce planes hahaha..hmm what r u trying so say urh..yea im close to pocroc..hehehe..

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
jeSz, any chance for you to fly korea? can tumpang buy some Hyundai parts? :D

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
jeSz-iNc said:
yea...but it tsunami or what we cant do anything wan right..its not for us to control it...but if u talk bout plane crash....it can happen anytime.so scared wo.r..zz evrytime..i mean sometimes got technical problem also still can fly..risky right... true ler..theres hell alot more accidents..with cars compare to planes...but cars can piu yi mar...then sim here sim there then nothing happen .liauz..plane how to BRAKE!! only can fall from the sky until...*piak* i remembered the first time i sat plane to work i closed my eyes n prayed.every take off n landing. coz in a day i havto go thru bout 5-10 take off n landing if doing domestic,u scat onot!! so now dont sit budget airlines..ahh

yea,everytime i passes carlos also......never wave or say hi...cis..
I have a friend who works in Singapore airline. She was first schduled to serve in the plane that crashed in Taiwan. But for some reason she was rescheduled to a latter flight.
If you worry about this, you can always get another job anytime. Right??

Now where's your pic with uniform??

P/S: I thought you would call it a touch down instead of landing.

Last edited:

jeSz-iNc

Known Member
Jul 30, 2005
subang jaya
sorry lerz my job got 2yrs bond...if not need to pay 10k...i also quitting after bond..but if i quit i eat what leh..1k not enuf for me lerz..pay more more stress..more risks

i skipped korea trip dey ...tsik...sorryyy

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
jeSz-iNc said:
sorry lerz my job got 2yrs bond...if not need to pay 10k...i also quitting after bond..but if i quit i eat what leh..1k not enuf for me lerz..pay more more stress..more risks

i skipped korea trip dey ...tsik...sorryyy
Which airline you work in??
If you look as good as your avarta, you can share half plate of my food. I'm on a slimming program anyway.:D

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
jeSz-iNc said:
yes shan...now and tomorow im free ler...ill be in ss15 tonight..come la...hehe this weekend ill be in japan ler.. sobbb..waa...proton dont produce planes hahaha..hmm what r u trying so say urh..yea im close to pocroc..hehehe..
ohh since proton cars is not up to saftey features all the time... so dun expect proton will make good aeroplane which is safe to fly... (is a lame joke)... wat i think is u r brave gurl.. dun let wat have been happen stress u down.. accidents happen any where any time... land or sea... cheers.. n i i oso think ur job is cool.. fly here fly there.. :D

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
u everytime pass by oso neber stop....only talk to sifeihai bobo....cehh....come down and talk to the rest of the feihais laa....hiihhihihi....

attn all buaya...u wanna see her pics ar?ask the owner for her blogspot add. laa...or her frenster page....ihihhiihihihih.....

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
u haf to focus on what is within your circle of control. bad weather causes many accidents but we can't control the weather as you've pointed out. what can we do then? take precautions i suppose i.e. stop and wait for the weather to turn/drive cautiously, etc. your problem is of course that you're 30,000 ft in the air. hmmm... get a parachute.

if we spend our time thinking about the negative aspects of life, we tend to get depressed and bring ourselves down. try focusing on the positives like the exotic restaurants you're going to get to dine at / the wonderful sights and scenery. hey, many ppl would kill to see what you've seen and what you will see. believe it or not, you get to determine if you're going to have a good day or a bad one. the difference is how you perceive things that happen to you.

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
SataniC said:
attn all buaya...u wanna see her pics ar?ask the owner for her blogspot add. laa...or her frenster page....ihihhiihihihih.....
It's on her info page.............doh!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A colleague of mine was distressed when she found another hit and run scuff mark on her door. I pretended not to care but secretly fi it the next day. She must be puzzled how the scratch left her car.

Doings of irresponsible citizens

I just packed these in the trunk of my car and settle it in 10 mins time at the car park. A bottle of Optimum No Rinse QD dilution ratio, Optimum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience