Petrol smell very strong. Hmmm...

katopunk

Known Member
Guys, my car after driving, got the petrol smell very kuat. What are the possibility? Wat already kong? Fuel leak? Please help. Thanks!!

yaya.. very danger...
might be fuel smell filter also.. better go and check it...

hmm... i also encounter this prob on my gsr.

but sumtimes only happen.. i wonder y..

oso same to me..but that petrol smell come from my exhuast.what its mean??
how can i set back to ideal combustion?? i want water drop came out from my exhaust (its show completed combustion)..mine is injection

check ur fuel line from ur fuel tank till the fuel rail n back.check ur fuel filter too.

last time im facing this prob.when driving, the petrol smell make me dizzy and it irrittate my eyes. mine was the fuel hose after the fuel rail crack, my pressure on fuel regulator was 3.2psi that time.ehehhehe!!
better check it bro..

better check n get it repair, beside smell, ur fc also may higher..

thanks for the reply! indeed, it seems like my FC is a little bit higher. :angry:
izit expensive to replace fuel rail and fuel hose?

fuel rail hard to crack ler.normally your fuel hose.cheap la to change the fuel hose.cost might be less than rm15 buck depend on the lenght of your hose piping.
better check it bro b4 bad thing happen.

i usually get petrol smell from outside the car when i use Shell..

other petrol brands no smell..weird...

i have it done myself cost me less than RM5 for the fuel hose(sparepart shop/hardware)..unless you want to replace it with steel braided laa..jack the car,turn on the ignition(dont hv to start as the fuel starts to travel already) and check for leak..:wink:
but be very careful if you decide goin underneath the car though..i had mine on the jack stand..

SHELL ma... made to move until the gas cant wait ma, so... move out lor...hahahahaha

Ya, i experience the same thing. Dad's car also like that..... Pump shell, often smell fuel. Pump caltex, air very clean... hehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom