perodua kelisa 1.0 and 1.3

better u buy k3ve rather thn use stock myvi. i heard few prb whn using myvi engine into kelisa.

Bump: better u buy k3ve rather thn use stock myvi. i heard few prb whn using myvi engine into kelisa.

the problem is that if myvi would to convert to K3-veT and u get their K3-ve...

partial of the wiring will not be complete as myvi has to use back certain wires..

so its better and more economical if u directly transplant a k3ve(yrv/storia/boon)..
as kelisa/kenari conversion to k3-ve is very straight forward and all the wiring + crossmember will just be installed onto kenari/kelisa without any prob..

if u would to transplant a myvi k3..where are u going to get the crossmember?

Myvi has no crossmember as the mounting are mount directly to the chassis VIA special brackets

after put k3ve from storia just put on turbo kit , see what we get :biggrin:

Hi All,
Putting a k3-ve in a kelisa will result a power gain up to a 1.8cc car.
I'm using k3-ve and tested it with a 1.8 GTI. We got the same pick up and top speed. Maybe after 180 GTI will cut me cause its gear ratio long.

Bump: Hi All,
I'm using k3-ve and tested it with a 1.8 GTI. We got the same pick up and top speed. Maybe after 180 GTI will cut me cause its gear ratio long.

Hi All,

why not try other gearbox??

so using a yrv k3ve is more economical?

sigh im stil looking forward to get de myvi k3, oli at 1.5k man.. jz wit complete wiring, not sure bout g/box n stuff

can any1 acknowledge me wit more details?

Bump: so using a yrv k3ve is more economical?

sigh im stil looking forward to get de myvi k3, oli at 1.5k man.. jz wit complete wiring, not sure bout g/box n stuff

can any1 acknowledge me wit more details?

I managed to get around 420++km with 33liters
60% normal driving/40% high rev

Bump: I managed to get around 420++km with 33liters
60% normal driving/40% high rev

gud numbers. but nowadays, abit hard to increase engine to 1.3 frm 1.0, as told by fren of mine. if stl can, pls share wit us how and whch jpj puspakom wil approve this transplant.

Bump: gud numbers. but nowadays, abit hard to increase engine to 1.3 frm 1.0, as told by fren of mine. if stl can, pls share wit us how and whch jpj puspakom wil approve this transplant.

anybody knows where to get the engine belting?...K3ve2...mine already seem the crack on it..so mech open n try to fint the replacement ..serial cnnt see...bring sample to sparepart shop..still cannot find...HELPPP needed here..i'm in melaka...even 2 runner in melaka cannot fint it replacement..so how...sifu sifu..:bawling:

anybody knows where to get the engine belting?...K3ve2...mine already seem the crack on it..so mech open n try to fint the replacement ..serial cnnt see...bring sample to sparepart shop..still cannot find...HELPPP needed here..i'm in melaka...even 2 runner in melaka cannot fint it replacement..so how...sifu sifu..:bawling:

u can try to get from the bearing or belting shop there are a lot around.

I'm driving Kelisa 1.0 manual. Any other gearbox I can use to replace it's stock standard gearbox? I don't really like the gear ratio which is too heavy especially in 5th gear.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom