Perdana V6 Photo Gallery

bro_ajim..! post up your Monster ya!! after 2 week time..!! can't wait to see it..!! hehe...

DSC_0699.jpg

latest pic of my v6.. :D

nice.......havent got time to change my skirts yet, so dun wan to post up any photo yet.....mayb do some before n after photos after i get it done....

i wonder where is bro_ajim....hehehe.. anyway... loolick... post up some b4 pic up..then later only after marr...

Promote Body-Kitz..Wow!

Hmm guys, I'm trying to find a set of spot lights for my v6.. almost all the accsory shop dont have the right size of lights..they only have the small-ugly blue lights..
U guys have any ideas where i can get nice one?

I'll post my car's pic when i basuh my car first...haha..some TNb ppl doing constructions in front of my house..
byk habuk..-stress-
Gmee V6o6

Last edited:
what kinda spot light r u looking for? i mean the shape (round, oval, etc)..

david! those rides r cool!!!i like the promote bodykit.....something special.....

any1 know that is the price for promote bodykit include painting? where can i actually find the bodykit? anyone can advise me?? or any workshop selling other bodykit fr perdana??

DC! said:
what kinda spot light r u looking for? i mean the shape (round, oval, etc)..

Im thinking about a round shape.. to fit between the 2 spaces in the bumper.
What do u reckon?

here's my ride as promise.. (dah basuh ..haha)

Gmee 6o6
:emoticon_U:

loolick said:
david! those rides r cool!!!i like the promote bodykit.....something special.....

any1 know that is the price for promote bodykit include painting? where can i actually find the bodykit? anyone can advise me?? or any workshop selling other bodykit fr perdana??
hey bro, i asked about the bodykit b4,plus the wide fender.... RM4k +++ at Next Level Customz in sunway plus respraying the whole car... u can go try there..
hehhee..post up more ride here larr... maybe after ur car done up with the bodykit..!! hehehe

Hazimi Merican said:
Im thinking about a round shape.. to fit between the 2 spaces in the bumper.
What do u reckon?

here's my ride as promise.. (dah basuh ..haha)

Gmee 6o6
:emoticon_U:

hey bro!! we got the SAME ride at almost everything!!! just diff tail light , diff exhaust tips and sport rim..!! hahaha... nice ride u got there ! did u put any back box for the exhaust at both side??? how is the sound ??

Hazimi Merican,
I personally prefer round shape, same as u.. But I'd prefer projector fog light (those Waja's fog-light), and then custom made it into the 2 spaces u mentioned + a pair of HID (bluish/purplish color, as shown in the pic attached). This is just a rough idea.. hehehe..

51.jpg

davidcnz,
bro, regarding the wide fender u asked, is tambah fiber one?
i got no nice pics to post le..
my road tax is going to due on Oct.. i will take out the registration-card and make a photocopy of that, and then will join the vsixers club.. join together le, wan?

rgds,
DC!.

Last edited:
DC! said:
Hazimi Merican,
I personally prefer round shape, same as u.. But I'd prefer projector fog light (those Waja's fog-light), and then custom made it into the 2 spaces u mentioned + a pair of HID (bluish/purplish color, as shown in the pic attached). This is just a rough idea.. hehehe..

davidcnz,
my road tax is going to due on Oct.. i will take out the registration-card and make a photocopy of that, and then will join the vsixers club.. join together le, wan?

rgds,
DC!.

Wsap DC!
yeah i was thinking about getting that kind of lights too.. but almost all accsories shop i went..its too big and they dont have round lights... friends suggest to me to get mivec spot lights.. what do u think?

51.jpg

davidcnz,

rgds,
DC!.[/QUOTE]yea tambah fiber lorr...when you gonna join la??? i am not in KL lerr..how to join?? wait for me 1st larr. hehe.. we go tt with them together lar when i get back to KL...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom