Perdana V6 Community Forum *

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Gearbox worry: Today i had to slam my brakes harder than usual, came to a stop but felt the gearbox shift hard....is this normal? ever since that, i keep feeling that my gearbox's is down shifting rough.

Also, anyone know what is the color of ATF SP3 ? mine is currently light pink and its super clean. just wondering if previous mechanic used the correct type of atf - anyone know how to tell?

Gearbox worry: Today i had to slam my brakes harder than usual, came to a stop but felt the gearbox shift hard....is this normal? ever since that, i keep feeling that my gearbox's is down shifting rough.

Also, anyone know what is the color of ATF SP3 ? mine is currently light pink and its super clean. just wondering if previous mechanic used the correct type of atf - anyone know how to tell?

the colour should be like this.. (the atf that is being poured)
13-old_vs_new.jpg

if ur GB jerks while down shifting, or u can feel it obviously while hill climb, check ur GB mounting first. sometime, ppl also said that the atf level does give this kind of symptom.

below is he comparison of the atf oil, used and new

20580d1313188886-2006-transmision-oil-black-atf-fluid-side-natural-light.jpg

Last edited:
the colour should be like this.. (the atf that is being poured)
13-old_vs_new.jpg

if ur GB jerks while down shifting, or u can feel it obviously while hill climb, check ur GB mounting first. sometime, ppl also said that the atf level does give this kind of symptom.

below is he comparison of the atf oil, used and new

20580d1313188886-2006-transmision-oil-black-atf-fluid-side-natural-light.jpg

Is that Toyota fluid ? Anyone else knows if SP3 is lighter and peachy in color ?

SP3 also looks like that light maroon color (Ribena color, hehe..).
and with time and use, the color will be darker..

weh menarik.
can try this....

if we all make a list and buy in bulk, can we get discount ah? haha :deal:

im always afraid to buy a led tail light. if one of the led kaput, da x cantik dah.. boleh ke replace 1 led je? or the led used is a hi quality one, can tahan for a very long time? :stupid:

unless if diorg buat lampu tu, and each led has it own socket so we can replace the kaput one haha :top:

hi guys..
im looking for injector perdana 2.0..anybody wanna sale..pls let me know 0129491454

i WTS my unichip, sale cheap rm400...interested call me

my GB give me a new problem yesterday... anyone experience this before? The GB shift up and then shift down almost immediately and repeat for quite some time.

Really headache this time...

must put atf cooler bro...if not your wallet will be hot too hehe......need to change or rebuid yr gbox....
try changing yr ATF 1st, change the filter inside too.

thanks for the info danz.

Thinking to change the engine to v6TT or mivec cos i prefer auto transmission as the current v6 engine hard to find spare parts.

thanks for the info danz.

Thinking to change the engine to v6TT or mivec cos i prefer auto transmission as the current v6 engine hard to find spare parts.

go for rvr or 6a12tt auto. bro....

yaya, lets play auto turbos, bertambah la geng aku..
anyway for auto turbos, go for Eclipse or RVR (4 pistons), IMHO less headache compared to 6 pistons..

Hi V6 Guys,

My ride is a Perdana Twin Turbo (6a12tt). I'm currently planning to upgrade my ride to a higher Boost, i need Metal Gasket. Could anyone advice me where can i get Metal Gasket and what are the recommended thickness then should be used.

Cheers Guys!!!

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom