Perdana TT 4WD Gearbox Got Noisy Sound After Locked to 2WD!

arganoyeo

Known Member
Jul 13, 2005
pj, selangor
Hi All;

I got problem with my car gearbox (Perdana V6 with Eterna TT Engine - Manual).

Previously I lock the original 4WD using simple method (by outside welding) with no problem. This method only need to welding to lock it & all the original 4WD shaft & gears is still there.

After using it about 5 years, then I changed it to the another method of gearbox locking to increase the pick up.
This time it was locked by a bit difficult method (by inside welding) which is need to take out one whole shaft & some gears to make it lighter. The 4WD shaft hole need to covered.

The problem is, during driving (in gear) my gearbox is noisy. The sound is like the bearing is not OK already, but the after check it is OK. The workshop said they cannot fix it. Normally they do is OK, but this time they said it is not my luck.

Do you have this kind of experienced before?
What can I do now?
Any workshop can repair it? Any workshop suggestion?
Need to buy another gearbox?
Can anybody help me to solve this problem?

I really need help because i got no feeling to drive my car now even pick up was increase. It is noisy especially when all windows is un-open!

Anybody can email me at [[email protected]] or call me at 012-3544365

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Schumacher in 2004 after beating Loeb in a one-off challenge<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Media information: 20 June 2007
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]• Michael Schumacher confirmed for the 2007 Race of Champions at Wembley Stadium
• Wembley Stadium to be transformed into a custom-built tarmac race track
• Racing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience