Perdana Throttle Body/1.6 sohc t/b - can fit or not to 1.3

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

keretaburuk

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
I have a problem here,

recently my t/b kong already,
change isc, dismantle all t/b parts,service but still the rpm gila.

So i was thinking to change to a new t/b, but it's so expensive, cost rm600-700.So, as a solution, i try find another alternative such as 2nd 1.3 t/b, perdana or 1.6 t/b.

But it's quite hard to find 1.3 t/b nowadays, and for perdana and 1.6 t/b i got one, is it suit for 1.3 satria?how about the sensor and the idling control.
And where is the workshop?any of you recommend any workshop?do we have to modify the t/b?

I need a very urgent opinion as my car suck petrol like hell! thanks in advance.

nickchl

Known Member
Apr 9, 2005
cheras
as far as i know, perdana and 1.6 t/b cant be use on 4g13 and 4g15 coz the sockets are different.

keretaburuk

Known Member
Jun 21, 2004
well, i'd already change to perdana sohc t/b last saturday
thanks a lot who involve in this implementation come reality.

First thing i tot it can't be fit, but the mechanic, modify the tapak a bit and the wiring sensor wif perdana, and plug, after that it's fit ngam ngam include the water hose and all the socket.

I can feel the smooth after changing it tho.

azir

Known Member
Apr 7, 2005
is't nothing happen to your engine? coz mine 1.6 change to perdana TB, the air flow from my ekzos like engine with high cam....ermmmm wondering why??

keretaburuk said:
well, i'd already change to perdana sohc t/b last saturday
thanks a lot who involve in this implementation come reality.

First thing i tot it can't be fit, but the mechanic, modify the tapak a bit and the wiring sensor wif perdana, and plug, after that it's fit ngam ngam include the water hose and all the socket.

I can feel the smooth after changing it tho.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

No one knew what it was going to be called at first, some dubbed it the M1, after the original 80's legend, but BMW decided to hold on to that name, choosing instead to sire the new car, the 1 Series M Coupe. Then the waiting began.

Now BMW has released a teaser video of the upcoming M model. Not much is known about the new Beemer except that it will sport an M badge but reports swirling around the internet...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience