Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
hai..
i'm still in scouting for a good condition evo III engine...wahh can get 2-3k back..i'm still untung...i heard chop shop in puchong area is good... can recomend aaaa..

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
:itsme: yaalaa..bro sekurang2 ade duit sikit ...ape pendapat u kalau i go with skyzone then biar diorang yg carikan engine..then install..ape pendapat you all..

tuned

Noob
Jul 4, 2005
Shah Alam
:itsme: yaalaa..bro sekurang2 ade duit sikit ...ape pendapat u kalau i go with skyzone then biar diorang yg carikan engine..then install..ape pendapat you all..
yeah u should dude...

they not only can source u a good halfcut...but they can also do decent neat conversion jobs......like lan mentioned...they do tonnes of turbo rides....from evos to scoobies to etc....

go check them out...talk to them...and check out their workmanship...

btw, not only skyzone....any workshop that source halfcut for u..should be able to get any of the faulty parts replace...without any issues.... instead..if u get own halfcut...any faulty parts..the workshop fella would not bother and halfcut fella would not replace them for u....

Last edited:

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Bro, jangan pening2... Just buy EvoIII half cut, full package with engine, gear box, dash board, wiring, bonnet, fender, bumper, twin pot brake...bla..bla... Untung woo... Sell them back (the rest you dont want la...) They still got high value maa...

You kawtim with Bro Tuned la, seems he's got lot frens did conversion. Easier to make frens... :D

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
alamak...
next month have to go to Pahang...cannot on9 freaquantly...ade keje..project baru...i hope this section will continue... My project will continue..try to get extra income..to support my project..tq for all the info..its mean a lot to me..

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
okey bro...jasamu will remember all the time...i try to on9 as often as posibble..HIDUP PERDANA!!!!!

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
hmmm...
in stock condition, evo hv more power than v6tt..

but i really love the sexiest sound produced by v6tt...

hehe...just drop by...

cheers..

sr_2321

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hmmm...

hehe...just drop by...

cheers..

use to own Perdana TT and now Gti Evo 3. Personally prefer Perdana TT- smooth and nice to cruise. not forgetting the exhaust sound. damm nice. :bawling:

zariel_faiz

Jun 11, 2007
hmmm...

hehe...just drop by...

cheers..
nice ride bro....
look standard but keep under the hood secret aaa...i'm sure anybody want to berlagak on the road with you sure kene teruk....i like satria gti but it to small for me..he..he..he.. i'm xl size t-shirt... nice to have you here in this forum...keep sending all your evo III engine advise or anything...:itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sunday.
9:00am until 3:00pm.
SEMPENA KARNIVAL MERSA BELIA DAN JOM CENTER PERINGKAT DAERAH JOHOR BAHRU TAHUN 2013
TARIKH : 03 MARCH 2013
TEMPAT : PUSAT BANDAR PASIR GUDANG

KATEGORI : 1.6 N/A OPEN
... : 1.6 > 2.0 N/A / TURBO / S CHARGER

HADIAH : PERTAMA RM 300 + SIJIL PENYERTAAN
KEDUA RM 200 + SIJIL PENYERTAAN
KETIGA RM 100 + SIJIL PENYERTAAN
TERMA & SYARAT PERTANDINGAN

1. TERBUKA KEPADA SEMUA WARGANEGARA MALAYSIA.
2. MEMPUNYAI LESEN MEMANDU YANG SAH.
3. CESI AE / EE...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience