Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

if your hp is 240 on engine, on wheel bout 190-210.
okie..good luck bro.....

hi guys finally.... I got to hold the car steering again. Well I dont know what to say about the car performance. for me the power is more than enough.it can push you to the seat and feel the G. feel like the v6 body very light. I drove from sungai wei to bukit tinggi klang not using kesas but the federal highway and padang jawa exit. jamm nak mati everywhere got roundabout. my right leg was cramm not he left one for clutch. since the throttle too soft not like my original auto (since it got auto cruise cabel as well) so i have to restaraint from stepping it too much in the traffic jam. I went there to install new alarm system. The mech there also check for me the clarion radio. microchip burnt already when it was tested. They took out and test it on the bench . The only lacking thing in my car is the radio,the clock (just now still ok but now gelap) and the reverse sensor. Other than that is superbly functioning. Bythe way I was lucky too since the halfcut that I bought, the gearbox is equipped with LSD. my mech did tell me when he open it to change clutch and lock the 4wd. But the price high ler. now I have spent around 12.5K :banghead:. A bit high since at every process everythig seems as not as planned. The aircond cannot use the old one since the piping is too small to accomodate new aircond system. radiator also need to buy new since the hafcut one kaput. etc..the most pening is 80% of the wiring not the same with original perdana v6. So beware those buying white meter TT, you have to have a good mech to redo the wiring and make everything working. I thought it's just plug and play only. This is what make the work take longer time to finish.

as off for now the car can be ridden as it is. very fun to drive. the gas abs that i used also not bad. but still I'm going for titan slowly. I'm satisfied but at the same time were asking myself am i doing the right thing (change a car engine). money already spent now I can only hope the car can last for another 5 years. :biggrin:

maybe I can join upcoming TT session. hehehe

good to hear that bro...
u could change your radiator to aluminium type....
call lan eterna, he has stock....but size is v6na cos eterna is slightly bigger, but u gotta
change your radiator fans, cos the eterna fans cannot fit the aluminium radiator....
or go back to the halfcut & demand him to change new radiator for you.

wah..yr gbox equipped with LSD...thats good bro....that type of gbox is hard to find, only found in mivec v6 MD, that gbox alone can costs up to rm6k.

get a piggyback bro...emanage blue...bout rm1k++....

post some pics of your car bro......

my car stil the same as original v6 bro. no one would know when look from outside. Black in color. Now I need to settle for JPJ inspection. But have to get the geran first from the bank

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

my mech said if want power, later change to mivec block. topup standalone and you good to go. hehe. now I'm really looking for clarion radio used or new. my wife complaint already car do not have entertainment. :banghead:

my car stil the same as original v6 bro. no one would know when look from outside. Black in color. Now I need to settle for JPJ inspection. But have to get the geran first from the bank

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

my mech said if want power, later change to mivec block. topup standalone and you good to go. hehe. now I'm really looking for clarion radio used or new. my wife complaint already car do not have entertainment. :banghead:

wah so lucky got lsd wor

mivec block wont do much bro...will costs a bomb.
get a piggyback or stadalone ecu.
u could also change to subaru turbines RHF4 ball bearings,
or TD04 siputs....up to u......or either convert to single AR70 siput.
get an RSM, AVCR, SAFC + EBC....
how much balance u have to spend bro?

mivec block wont do much bro...will costs a bomb.
get a piggyback or stadalone ecu.
u could also change to subaru turbines RHF4 ball bearings,
or TD04 siputs....up to u......or either convert to single AR70 siput.
get an RSM, AVCR, SAFC + EBC....
how much balance u have to spend bro?

Danz i 'm more towards reliability. single conversion is what I looked for but seem none of mech willing to do it since to much time need to be spend. TD04 can fit the back space bro? when talk about balance is already close to it. another titan and a boost controller ngam2 17K. but that one maybe after J approval. by the way some pics for sharing. Family car with big heart :biggrin:

small intercooler:
DSCF0626.jpg

I have yet to unstall the panel since my radio still not ok.
DSCF0623.jpg

outside look
DSCF0629.jpg

all stock and neat
DSCF0625.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

yesterday when I'm at the workshop, i met another pv6 owner. eterna black tt with standalone and mivec head. titan abs. decent car and responsive too. hehe racun his one of my old mech fren also.

wah...nih low profile....
get some new sets of rims bro...

Last night I jus found out that Titan absorber got a main problem. the pillowball easily break :banghead: . got a few members that had this problem while driving it happens. dangerous . So titan already out of my list. what do you guys recommend for budget below 3K? I need adjustable high/low & soft/hard
TITANS are good.
if the pillowball a.k.a top mount easily break, u can search for a different top mount.

anyway, TEINS, HKS, GAB japan, JIC are also good.....:driver:

tq neuro one. danz where to get the manifold GTO and TD04 ?

congrats no more bro. It's a nightmare for me and family. yesterday afternoon after office hour depart to ipoh. since its new engine for my car, i just ride 100-110 and sometime press pedal to 140 to overtake slower vehicles. but average is 105km/h. after 1 hour 15minit another 2 km more to arrive slim river exit, I heard big burst/boom (like back fire) at the back of the exhauts and belting sangkut noise in the bonet. slow down and open engine bay, look at the compressor+power steering belting stripped at the edge. saw some of the belt remains stuck at the aircond compressor wheel. so i off the aircond. then i move on riding 40km/h in emergency lane. at this point one red lamp in the meter panel blinking. see picture . what does this means? i continue riding untill the engine cut off. attempt to restart but fail. I called mech he asked me to check if there is any loose pipe at the engine bay. none found. crank lots of time but the engine doesn't start. I asked mech to send tow truck to take this car back to sungai wei. The tow truck arrive at 1130pm. the place i kene very bloody gelap somemore. Telephone my inlaw to pick us up. When this is happening, my 1 1/2 year son and wife were also in the car. I pity them to have undergone this kind of situation with me. Damnn!!

This morning I called, mech say the engine started at once with good engine timing nothing seems a problem. the red lamp indicator also gone. The engine have been running for 2 hours today but no issues found. I tested 3 daily days driving to office going to KLCC office before with all the traffic jams. the engine also giving no issues at all. The question is why the engine wont start and what is the red lamp trying to tell me? please help to advise on this..

help3.jpg

Top Bottom