PayPal Account Fraud - BEWARE!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Today i got email from PayPal saying that someone entered my account:

I logged on and found that it asks for credit card verification as i dont have one. Immediately i exited and entered by typing www.paypal.com and the logon screen seems different ones.

I changed my password as my first logon via http://1382xxxxx:2121/ was recorded!

A screenshot of FAKE login of PayPal:
fakenw2.gif

A screenshot of ORIGINAL login of PayPal:
originalxe1.gif

Beware ZTH'ians !

try report to pay pal lar see what they do

same thing applies if you receive email from banks.....DO NOT CLICK or log-in via any links.

Why do people still fall for phishing scams???

Just don't login via links. Especially when you are dealing with sensitive personal or financial information.

fish ... sometimes accidents or incidents do happens .. nobodys perfect

sakuraguy said:
fish ... sometimes accidents or incidents do happens .. nobodys perfect
There will be cases where there is no room for "accidents" or "incidents". Internet stuff is one of it. I just feel that those who fall for those internet scams are just plain ignorant, simply because they take things for granted, considering that internet scams are well known by everyone.

Thanx for tellin about the apyapl sbb i also got the mail even i never have register paypal in my life. Oh ya also becareful with the ebay spam also.

i always receive those mail and i will click the link then simply enter any username and password ..... if they ask for credit card detail, just whack watever number will do ....

i got them too... and i ignored them.

Top Bottom