OTTER® Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

OTTER® Fibre Color: DIY your dashboard and inside car become a black

thanks for the item bro! goood shit!! it takes time to do it, i started 1pm, finish it at 8pm for the whole dashboard, door panels and pillars, that including taking them out and puting it back, its very simple lah guyz, and who the hell say its expensive? :thefinger::thefinger:
my procedure was like this

1. take out all the things u wanna paint

2. wash them with water and let it dry under the sun ( thats why i did early afternoon, hot weather)

3. take out some paint and put it in a bucket and mix with thinner, around 2-3 of caps.

4. and just brush it, i brush with good sponge, just cincai brush first then let it dry

5. and i brush again with abit more thinner, brush nicely and slowly to cover up some parts

6. let it dry for AT LEAST 4 HOURS!! AND UNDER THE HOT SUN!! it really takes time to dry

7. apply the dashboard shine cream and fix it back....

8. Have a ciggarate and smile! and still have enough money to wax my car! :thefinger::rofl:

Bro Kenzo,

U mix with thinner..??? Is it smoother when u paint around..?? I just paint it with the paint n wait it dry.. As for ur opinion with thinner or without is better..?? thanks..!

thanks for the item bro! goood shit!! it takes time to do it, i started 1pm, finish it at 8pm for the whole dashboard, door panels and pillars, that including taking them out and puting it back, its very simple lah guyz, and who the hell say its expensive? :thefinger::thefinger:
my procedure was like this

1. take out all the things u wanna paint

2. wash them with water and let it dry under the sun ( thats why i did early afternoon, hot weather)

3. take out some paint and put it in a bucket and mix with thinner, around 2-3 of caps.

4. and just brush it, i brush with good sponge, just cincai brush first then let it dry

5. and i brush again with abit more thinner, brush nicely and slowly to cover up some parts

6. let it dry for AT LEAST 4 HOURS!! AND UNDER THE HOT SUN!! it really takes time to dry

7. apply the dashboard shine cream and fix it back....

8. Have a ciggarate and smile! and still have enough money to wax my car! :thefinger::rofl:

Bro Kenzo,

U mix with thinner..??? Is it smoother when u paint around..?? I just paint it with the paint n wait it dry.. As for ur opinion with thinner or without is better..?? thanks..!

For me, im not recommend u all mix with thinner. I alredi ask the factory maker and if u want u just mix with turpentine or white spirit...As far i just use the original paint from ottercolor without mixing with chemical substance and the result still amazing...

Thx

Last edited:
For me, im not recommend u all mix with thinner. I alredi ask the factory and if u want u just mix with turpentine or white spirit...As far i just use the original paint from ottercolor without mixing with chemical substance and the result still amazing...

Thx

Dear Bro,

I just bought it from u today and start the experiment at the door trim. One question after it dry do i need to clean it with a wet cloth..?? Cos i still can feel a little bit of paint whenever i touch on it..! Is it not dry enough or is normal..? Thanks a lot would appreciate if u can give more tips..!

hi ong from kch . wanna oder one can of black colour from u. wat is the procedure?

how long does the colour stand. if kena thinner wil the colour peel off?

Dear Bro,

I just bought it from u today and start the experiment at the door trim. One question after it dry do i need to clean it with a wet cloth..?? Cos i still can feel a little bit of paint whenever i touch on it..! Is it not dry enough or is normal..? Thanks a lot would appreciate if u can give more tips..!

Ok bro. Normally it can dry up to 3 or 4 hours depends on surface and depends on paint thickness. But if u can feel a little bit of paint if u touch on it after dry it telling us not 100% dry...just let it be, never clean with wet or dry cloth but give more time to it dry 100%...
actually,its depend on weather during u paint..better u taking out for door panels and pillars to paint and put under the sun to make sure it dry 100%..for dashboard i know it hard to taking out, u just put ur car under the sun to make sure ur dashboard drying faster...
And one more thing i remind please don not apply too thick..just apply only 1 thin layer or maximum 2 thin layers...

Thx

Last edited:
All PM sent!!!
Today i alredi sent the items using pos laju to Kuching Sarawak, Ipoh Perak, Kota Bahru Kelantan and Kota Kinabalu Sabah...
Thx all for great payments and dealing..cheers!!!

Last edited:
This mnrg i just sent ottercolor black & dark grey to bro at penang...
tq bro for e great payment and dealing..:biggrin:

Last edited:
Location weekday at kelana jaya nearing wher ?

sorry for this moment until 27th Novomber, im not available at Kelana Jaya..u can sms or call me at 0133216079 to arrange place for cod.Thx

bro.. i paint edi but uneven and difficult to paint wo.. must add anything or not.. ?

bro.. i paint edi but uneven and difficult to paint wo.. must add anything or not.. ?

if ur difficult to paint u can take out some paint and put it in a bucket and mix with turpentine or white spirit,around 2-3 of caps and brush with good sponge or paint brush, brush nicely and slowly...

thx

Another items alredi sent to kedah and melaka...
thx bro for the payments...

Last edited:
one otter edi sent to sabah bah..
thx donald for great payment..

today one otter edi sent to k.selangor...
thx bro faizul for great payment..cheers!!!

bro....can those perdana v6 the wood pattern panel be turn into grey or black?....thx!...or where is your shop,so if nearby or i free,i can drop by,ask your pro opinion....thx again!:driver:

bro....can those perdana v6 the wood pattern panel be turn into grey or black?....thx!...or where is your shop,so if nearby or i free,i can drop by,ask your pro opinion....thx again!:driver:

sure can change ur wood pattern panel, a lot of people did..im running this biz trough internet for cod and postage only..we can meet somewhere at kelana jaya or damansara and i will give u some advices. fell free to sms/call me at 0133216079.
Thx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom