Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Original EVO 4

bro,pm me ur very2 best price?
swap wit my ek9 b18cR can ar??
hehe...
luv tis car so much..:love::love::love:

Hi All,

Sadly i've to annouce that my CN9A EVO 4 is up for sale again! but this time its gonna be stock EVO 4 as I've respray the car to champion white and restoring everything back to a stock standard EVO 4 including a newly over hual engine!!! and i'm asking RM65k and below, so give me your best bid!!! at 012-4331100/012-3955954...

Thanks !!!!

Last edited:
To revert back to EVO4 original condition is just the pain in the aSS. Why do you want to do that?

Bump: To revert back to EVO4 original condition is just the pain in the aSS. Why do you want to do that?

such pity that u spray to white...blue is damn garang.....anyway..nice car...

Bump: such pity that u spray to white...blue is damn garang.....anyway..nice car...

Bump: such pity that u spray to white...blue is damn garang.....anyway..nice car...

agreed with jacky, the current blue damn cunnn.... anyway good luck with ur selling.:wavey:

Bump: agreed with jacky, the current blue damn cunnn.... anyway good luck with ur selling.:wavey:

Hi All,

Sadly i've to annouce that my CN9A EVO 4 is up for sale again! but this time its gonna be stock EVO 4 as I've respray the car to champion white and restoring everything back to a stock standard EVO 4 including a newly over hual engine!!! and i'm asking RM65k and below, so give me your best bid!!! at 012-4331100/012-3955954...

Thanks !!!!

got pics to show? honestly the blue looks pretty nice...
what is ur best price since you've restoring to stock? RM65k & below... how below is below? pm me ur best price...
do you accept trade in? interested buyer here...

awaiting to see the restored white Evo4

Bump: awaiting to see the restored white Evo4

Synon'G pls check u inbox msg h.phone huhu...gud deal...

Bump: Synon'G pls check u inbox msg h.phone huhu...gud deal...

pm me your damn best price....:biggrin:

Bump: pm me your damn best price....:biggrin:

Synon'G pls check u inbox msg h.phone huhu...gud deal...

Bump: Synon'G pls check u inbox msg h.phone huhu...gud deal...

Sorry Guys!!!! Mr.ZAKIYAMANI has deposited the deal and waiting for completion of sale!!! thanks .....

Truly a good buy...Congratulation for the new owner of this Monster...

sell this cash or loan? how much loan its can go? just to know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom