original 18" te37 for evo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
The peeling Is because of the HEAT generated by evos la..Hundreds of horses braked by that pity little Brembo la guys..aiyoh.

My dog also kanasai..always like to pee on my rims. Never learn...damn.

Stopid, where you went to polish n wax ur car ? The price kinda of good leh..rm68 ! U know I went to check out at Canauba Auto Spa website, the full wash, polish, wax and seal for Evo is RM1.4 k !!! Crazy..

B18C-R,
cars member.. those shopping mall inside carwash.. join member then wash $9 then wax $35,polish and wax $68 and so on.. wah,like i own the carwash..hahaha.. very easy one , every time go klcc, mid vallay ,1 u bla bla bla.. you also no need to find packing, just send you car there to wash.. hehehe

never been to the Canauba Auto Spa before.. cause i join this car kind of carwash long time already.. but 1.4 for 3 steps kinda expensive lo..

ben, you got my sms ar ??

but bro...i seen they washinghout using washer de....just wipe off the dust or dirt with wet clothes..and one pail of water...damn sakit to see the paint scratch.....swirl all around....

:~~~~~~~~( ....

ya..its true..some mall got water point and some don't but even they use a pail of water my car paint also looks fine(i mean no calar) i did ask them before.they told me they are using don't wat thing to wash one.. won't get scratches one.. but i usually go lot 10 and mid valley (this 2 outlet i know got water point).. but other CARS outlet also okay la..

guys,
item sold

Top Bottom