Open Track Day on 29th NOv 2009

dawg

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Selangor
dawgsevo.blogspot.com
romen_, the crack should be repairable. nothing major just a size of smaller than 5c circle. hope wont grow larger haha..

there was a nice toyota that was whistling its way thru the straights. is that the signature 20v engine? or supercharger sound coming from it?

saw a lot of photographers, can post pictures ah?!?!

samson

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
nice to see so many nice cars being driven instead of parked at some valet parking spot..

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
romen_, the crack should be repairable. nothing major just a size of smaller than 5c circle. hope wont grow larger haha..

there was a nice toyota that was whistling its way thru the straights. is that the signature 20v engine? or supercharger sound coming from it?

saw a lot of photographers, can post pictures ah?!?!

Are you talking about the nice BLUE SEG???

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
was a good track day. but was cut short by a fault speed sensor!!! WTF...!!! should took the computer along to temp disable the error code so can hv more fun agian.

dawg

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Selangor
dawgsevo.blogspot.com
hello minivan,

i only noticed your black ep3 cos u cut me via late braking lol. good runs. im driving a black e8.

sat in the white r35, its so powerful and grippy, damn what a ride!

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Ohhh speaking of chicken little, does the white EP3 have the sticker initials "Chicken Little A+" at the passenger window?

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
hello minivan,

i only noticed your black ep3 cos u cut me via late braking lol. good runs. im driving a black e8.

sat in the white r35, its so powerful and grippy, damn what a ride!

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Ohhh speaking of chicken little, does the white EP3 have the sticker initials "Chicken Little A+" at the passenger window?
DAmn... must have been nice to ride shotgun in the mighty GTR!!

Yep... thats the one and only chicken little...

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Black one was me... white one was chicken aka chris of powercube... :driver:
Owh! U're the driver of the black EP3...I see...nice car dude...its rare to see EP3 here :driver:

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

There was one old skool beemer drifting at most of the corners. I was sitting beside the marshal at turn 2. Heard from his walkie, "Ada bmw lama main drift...tolong tengok dia" LOLs!
This refer to the gold colour E21 I think...:listen:

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

dawg: ouch, is the crack repairable?

ariel: yes superb weather :D

egie: LOL it's the 2 door greyish gold car, right? He did try pretty hard, went out at T9 in front of me.. luckily he's fine :)
What inside ur MyVi hood bro?...lain mcm dia punya lari...hehe:smokin:

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hehehe...romen's car memang lain macam. One of the fastest MyVi i've seen. Supercasssss:driver: There was one group next to me at Turn 2 saying, "WAH..look at the silver MyVi! Can cucuk more powerful cars" LOL!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
well,looks like everybody haf alot of fun eh?eh,anyway,just 1na ask abt track/pit etiquette....r v actually allowed 2 rev d engine til kingdom comes inside d pit?i find it kinda annoying ler...any1?

n skywalker,
no..i'm frm Kuantan...but i get my car fixed by Fast Autoworks..he moved 2 d new shop lots now...u?whr/who do u go to in Tmn Sri Muda?Aboon or Asion?or d old master Ah Peng?

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
Hehehe...romen's car memang lain macam. One of the fastest MyVi i've seen. Supercasssss:driver: There was one group next to me at Turn 2 saying, "WAH..look at the silver MyVi! Can cucuk more powerful cars" LOL!
that fellow not onli fast but crazy also...
he is a nice driver...if he got a beta car...i am sure he rempit kaw kaw:driver:

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
great track day. As expected less cars so can improve driving skill. Heh.

Akuma, saw you going out on my way in. Me in beige slow dolphin.

And one blue dolphin 'eg6' driven really well, good skills bro.

romen_

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
kl
ariel, egie: lol it's only a small 1.0 engine with 80whp :)

melon: you just need AD08s! :D

yeah the GTR was awesome.. was lapping syiok syiok suddenly saw it chasing up really quickly..
a blink later then it's gone!

^bAbym310n^

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2007
Klang
ariel, egie: lol it's only a small 1.0 engine with 80whp :)

melon: you just need AD08s! :D

yeah the GTR was awesome.. was lapping syiok syiok suddenly saw it chasing up really quickly..
a blink later then it's gone!
got think abt it leh
plan to downgrade from 17 to 15 then grab myself an AD08
but might to expensive
so wil survey for rs2 o federal 595
not so soon la since CNY js 3months to go

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

80whp only but the driver worth another 100whp :adore:
faizal...agree wit u
i learned alot from this fellow leh...:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi ppl,

really need your help, my friends car was stolen in front of his house last nite at batu tiga ,shah alam, arund 2am - 5am .car was suspected to be dragged out by a tow truck. car plate no. is wsh2289if anyone sees please gimme a contact 0173938011.
generous reward will be given to whoever finds the car.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience