Oily Corner @ Taman Desa KL

def_lok

Jul 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi all..

just so happen this evening, it was drizzling and i'm about to go out heading cheras. right into the exit downhill from taman desa before going down the over-bridge. i was on the 3rd gear - manual kenari - no pedal, and my car just simply go straight instead of making turn, from where i can see the road divider right before my eyes.

damaged front right fender and rear bumper with rear wheel chipped(managed to pull to 2nd gear and spin inwards, which explains the rear bumpers gone).

an instance there's this guy in motorbike approaching and offering his help. asked him to change the rear tire and he asked me if i need any help since he knows few workshop (tire change cost 25, which i didn't pay cos no small change). straight after hearing that, i was totally burst and told him i know a few and been working with the workshop, and knows that it was oil that made my car spun and i blame him since he's the first approaching (what a coincidence!!).

took his bike picture without him realize (wsg1666, red ex-5). he still insist to get pay and told me that he didn't sabo me bla bla bla...nak cari duit lebih..(he's wearing digi shirt btw), but when i asked him how come he can be there before i can even have the chance to park my car properly...he just paused for a moment and said he was on the way home (jalan klang lama, but heading cheras from where he's heading to on a rainy day, with no raincoat!!!).

i told him if he insist on the payment, he have to follow me to my friends workshop along sg besi road (which i just bluff, and called other workshop instead) since they might have small change.
he did follow for a while and disappear...

still i'm thanking God it was a minor...and about to sell the car, and paying for my new car, just quit my job (last paycheck will be a pain in the ass), the same time i need money for bangkok trip with my wife, all within this week!!!

pokai sudah...:bawling:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
methinks u should make a police report about this...even if u dun claim insurance at least make it so theres a police report n they can watch if any other ppl encounter the same case then can confirm if the guy really is a vulture there or just a good samaritan...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ask for payment...wth! Really something is wrong with him adi...

Actually, I heard about similar incident before...these guys seems to pour the oil on the road on purpose and when you are in panic condition, they are hoping that you did not realised that it was a set up and in the end you might get rob or cheated by them.

Lucky you realised, and I agree that you should make a police report to prevent another victim to fall into his hands...anyway glad that you are safe.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I dunno where is that place lolz! :rofl:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
hahaha i like that idea Danz...purposely go there drive slowly then tipt tipu buang then wait for the guy come out...then another 4 cars come n kasi pau the feller...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
hahaha i like that idea Danz...purposely go there drive slowly then tipt tipu buang then wait for the guy come out...then another 4 cars come n kasi pau the feller...
hehe...yala...use kancil easier....just tarik handbrake, car will buang edi......
4 cars too many....just 2 ppl enuf.....i take his motor, another 1 take his $$$ & hp...kautim...
balik jual......

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
hahahah later we bz tengah pau the feller the feller backup come out with pickup truck n tarik yr SLK pulak, then we have to go home on his bike!:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I plan to buy a pair of Jasma 272 cam to put in my 93 engine.
Is Jasma camshaft reliable and durable ?
Anyone experience with this Jasma brand?
Please advise.. Thx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience