O.M.G(Olskool.org Mega Gathering)@Tmn Tasik Pemaisuri,KL 02-08-2009

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Cam

Known Member
May 9, 2009
nice car bro...ur starlet looks more nicer than me....my car got hole many lor...now in workshop to get a new paint job n body work...later when it done i will collected from my hometown n put some pic here...

thats car belong to my grandpa...it been reban ayam before i ask him i want that junk..hehehe...no engine lorr..any opinion wat engine can i put in there? totally noob about starlet

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
nice car bro...ur starlet looks more nicer than me....my car got hole many lor...now in workshop to get a new paint job n body work...later when it done i will collected from my hometown n put some pic here...

thats car belong to my grandpa...it been reban ayam before i ask him i want that junk..hehehe...no engine lorr..any opinion wat engine can i put in there? totally noob about starlet
thx for the compliment...actually my kp looks good at the photo...if u see it urself it was horrible...hehe

oic...ur kp having restoration...the outcome must be nice after that...

so ur the 2nd onwer???many engine u can put it in...toyota k-series engine such as 4k and 5k engine...if T-series,that will be 2T or 2TG...A-series will be 4age 16v or 4age 20v...all depend on ur budget...

try to google about it...u will find out that this little "thing" was really awesome!!!!

selvamuthukumara

From Facebook
Aug 18, 2010
www.facebook.com
quite expensive if u wanna fully rebuilt it(bodyworks,engine,interior and etc)depends on the car condition la... if u were lucky enuf to find good condition olskool then the money that u will be spending will be less too...

actually im quite lucky...got my retro 2 years ago at those under tree 2nd hand car dealer for rm3k...the condition of it can consider as average(i give it 65%)...abit rust at undercarriage and etc...i alrdy spent around 2.5k or more on my retro during the 1st and the 2nd month when i bought it to made it more perfectly...and still spending $ now...lol

btw,my retro was completely stock standard...:bawling:

money money~~~~where r u????i needed $ so much....
hi i was just wondering if someone woul guide me on to a cheap shop where i can do some minor welding ????i bought a 120y a few weeks back for only $800 and i am doing it up..........i really love the car and i wanna do more for it...so please if someone could help me...ill leave my contact number

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I'm new here...i need some help from the sifus here.

Anyone have install gearbox oil cooler to ur car ? How much would it be and where can i get one to fit in my CF4 ?

Thankz
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience