NOS to install.... how much will it be... anyone have any idea?

lilprincess

Mar 24, 2009
any idea how much will it cost for me to NOS my 1.5 wira EFI... i am aiming about 20 press..... any idea?

limking

Mar 12, 2009
In JB , Visworks charge around RM5.5k if not mistaken for complete set which included installation.:rolleyes:

lilprincess

Mar 24, 2009
KL are..... anyone have any idea who is good in it? i wan a proper work.... dowan to blow my engine.....

jetpa86

Known Member
Oct 20, 2008
nitros oxide...
hmm...can a standard engine stand the pressure of nos ?

lilprincess

Mar 24, 2009
hahaha.... in fact nos is not generating more pressure.... but it will have a higher density of oxygen..... that is why can generate more power.... but of course more fuel will be used also.... :)

I think the only pressure increased is after ignition..... which the higher pressure to generate more power.... :)

lilprincess

Mar 24, 2009
where is your shop? i rather attend to your shop..... sorry

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
so what good is nos if need to refill after a few round? better to install a turbo kit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H8K3Nk3PghU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="350" width="600"></iframe>

If given the choice, which would you prefer the most: a carefully-engineered piece of automotive marvel like the Bugatti Veyron, or the bad boy supercar like the Lamborghini Gallardo? Of course one of the advantages that will put the Veyron above the Bull is its insane 1001-horsepower W16 engine and the ability to smash through the 400km/h barrier, which no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience