North Civic....Owner~~~!!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
i didnt go too... cause my work finish late on saturday everning!
and i have to go penang from alorsetar soo!!
cannot make it!
how about next week?

Spoon3838, u r from alor setar?
Albani, u r working in the bayan lepas area?
if that so, maybe we meet b4.. but it's better to meet up some place
so we can know who is who as i never meet u guys b4.

That's great!
BTW,where can i buy projectors head lamp for my ek?
Can anyone tell me where can i find it? Thanks!

alorsetar i know la...
penang no idea
go to those big accessories shop lar sure got 1

Albani.. I always saw your car..White Domani EK arround FIZ. And I saw you on TT at Pantai Seagate too...heh heh heh..

How is your car now? accident with what?

albani, spoon3838 : any way to keep in touch with u guys easier?
msn? hp no? ...?

budin99 said:
Albani.. I always saw your car..White Domani EK arround FIZ. And I saw you on TT at Pantai Seagate too...heh heh heh..

How is your car now? accident with what?

hah?!budin99....u came to that tt aaa?? y dun come over n say hi? kamoon, dun shy2 la...kekeke :shades_smile: so did u go to p merdeka bbq?i heard that over 30 cars showed-up..great gathering. but unfortunately some reckless driver bumped his iswara into my bumper..damn!:angry_smile: now fixed oredi but the fitting is not as nice as before:Not_Impressed: ...wey,which 1 is u aaa budin99? sounds like a spec 99 owner...:regular_smile:

002100...u could pm me if u need my number :)

albani said:
hah?!budin99....u came to that tt aaa?? y dun come over n say hi? kamoon, dun shy2 la...kekeke :shades_smile: so did u go to p merdeka bbq?i heard that over 30 cars showed-up..great gathering. but unfortunately some reckless driver bumped his iswara into my bumper..damn!:angry_smile: now fixed oredi but the fitting is not as nice as before:Not_Impressed: ...wey,which 1 is u aaa budin99? sounds like a spec 99 owner...:regular_smile:

002100...u could pm me if u need my number :)

waaa..sadis to heard it happened....sometimes we're so carefull but others? :baring_teeth: ...

heh heh heh.. I did came and say hi to you(furthermore shake hand oledi hehehheh)..nevermind..next time we met again okay...

I didn't go to merdeka bbq. working dat day laa...and too tired oledi..some more have to bring friends on dat sunday to pantai keracut....

p/s- I will honk..honk you when I spot you arround...drove 96 civic onli hehehhh

oic....that nite tt area not so bright...kenot c everyone clearly....so budin99,this saturday we going to have another tt, but this time at kepala batas...maju corner. its seberang perai turn to host this tt...heheh hope 2 c u guys there if anyone lives nearby kepala batas...

kennot go laaa bani..still work dat day..have fun..send my regards to mr meera019 if you go okay...cheers!

anyone knows who's vtec (civic ek) has comed to Terengganu Drag Battle??

just got back from kl after 2 weeks cause my mechnics worker blew my head gasket.. stuck in kl.. shites..

going down a gain this weekend for driving clinic.

Top Bottom