NOLOGY HOT WIRE <Race Stuff>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

NOLOGY HOT WIRE <Race Stuff>

MEGATRON

Known Member
NOLOGY HOTWIRES
Nology HotWires are the most technologically advanced ignition wires available. HotWires create the most powerful spark possible. HotWires are engineered with a special built-in capacitor, exclusive only to HotWires. This revolutionary design allows energy from the ignition coil to accumulate in the capacitor until the voltage at the spark plug electrodes reaches the ionization point. At that split second point the entire power of the stored spark is discharged at once, creating a spark 300 times more powerful. The result is faster, more complete combustion, and most importantly,
MORE HORSEPOWER that's 100%. Smog Legal.

HOW IT WORKS
HotWires create the most powerful spark possible. The built-in capacitor allows energy from the ignition coil to accumulate in the capacitor until the voltage reaches the ionization point. At that split second point the entire power of the stored spark is discharged at once, creating a spark 300 times more powerful. If you're not using HotWires, you're not going as fast as you could be.

Fully Imported from U.S.A

ONLY RM 920.00

Call :012-4051375/4029470

tried to call you but enter voice mail...

if i already got a performance coil(crane cams) put this can ar?

got for mazda b8 engine anot?>

is it suitable for all car? The different between the power cable is how ar?

Originally posted by Gh0sT@Jan 5 2005, 20:24
tried to call you but enter voice mail...

if i already got a performance coil(crane cams) put this can ar?

got for mazda b8 engine anot?>
Much2 better. Imagine without performance or power coil(crane cams,) It can supply this great spark, so if you attach both it,much2 better loo. I got 4 MAZDA B8 Engine.Don't Worry!!!

Originally posted by KeonG@Jan 5 2005, 20:25
is it suitable for all car? The different between the power cable is how ar?
10000% Suitable 4 any cars or your MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!

Heard that is the best in its class.For other cars i don't know got problem installing or not but....

Installing in a K20A engine is a big problem.Even with stock air box,there's no place for installing.Both placing wires & plugging in oso very hard.SPACE issues..

Originally posted by Civic-R@Jan 9 2005, 23:01
Heard that is the best in its class.For other cars i don't know got problem installing or not but....

Installing in a K20A engine is a big problem.Even with stock air box,there's no place for installing.Both placing wires & plugging in oso very hard.SPACE issues..
Thanks bro for query this problem. Yeap,It is the best in it class ONLY with RIGHT INSTALLATION! This is the answer that I only can give you 4 now. :lol:
CAUTION!
For buyer that wanna use this stuff,we recommend them not to use just NOLOGY Hotwire,but use with the right plugs also. Our NOLOGY recommendation is the SILVERSTONE BERU S3F (0.8mm) H.P Spark plugs. This is to ensure that the plugs can resist any high spark created by this NOLOGY Hotwire. So the sparks of rich 300x more can safely accepted by this plugs. :)

Your Problem
Actually MR. CIVIR-R, I don't really get what is your major problem coz u mentioning "Even with stock air box,there's no place for installing.Both placing wires & plugging in oso very hard". To install this NOLOGY Hotwire cable & spark plugs is just like mkn kacang 1,y is so hard 4 u? Is that means your cable 2 short?or the plugs so big? Anyway,please reconfirm back with the shop that you bought this cable & ask 4 replacement if this cable really not for your engine type.THANKS ;)

THANKS FOR THOSE SUPPORTER BUYER FROM 0-100.COM. Until now 7 sets & 28units of plugs are SOLD!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :D

What i mean is that the space inside K20A engine bay is LIMITED.Both Integra DC5 & Civic EP3 also facing the same problems when installing those hotwires.But i believe other hotwires except K20A DON'T face this problem.

Even US RSX facing the same problems.I know because i tried installing it but FAILED!!

i'm using the powercore and beru plugs now....very good stuff!!! no $$$ to get hotwires.... ;)

if not mistaken, hk magazine option fans got some sample of dc5 or ep3 using hotwires...do check it out

Powercore?Where can i get it?How much is it?How many hp increase?

I have a Nology Ignition coil... was really good until it crapped out after a week. Mech said the coil is nto sparkign properly now so going to send it back to check...

But when the coil was in.. much better torque and power... fuel consumption better too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom