No one can stop this RM 1.3 billion project

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
SriPetaling.Net

Actual SMS reply from Minister of Works when Member of Parliament, YB Theresa Kok attempted to seek an opportunity for residents to meet the Minister, Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu.

"YB Theresa no one can stop this RM 1.3 billion project The road is within our ROW. Any ATTEMPT to stop work means heavy Compensation..Sorry. Samyvellu" - Short Message Service reply on Aug 8, 2005

KL-PUTRAJAYA ELEVATED HIGHWAY 2 METRES AWAY FROM RESIDENTIAL HOUSES

AUTHORITIES BLUNDER RESULTED IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF AN ELEVATED HIGHWAY JUST 2 METRES FROM HOMES. MORE THAN 200 HOUSES AND 1000 RESIDENTS SAFETY AND LIVELIHOOD AFFECTED

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Dato' Seri Sammy, Ops, you did it again.

And this thread will be banned very soon.

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
why ban it when posters can leave political and racial issues aside

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
sarcastics said:
why ban it when posters can leave political and racial issues aside
Then we might as well sing lullabys right?

This problem (highway problem) is due to political blunder. And we are supposed to "discuss" about it without addressing the problem? It's just like drying your hands in the swimming pool.

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
this thread is about human manner in dealing with decisions making and responsibility of a minister as a representative to us tax paying public. did he ever fight for the 200 families' plight before saying 'no one can stop this' ?

the residents will definitely suffer as the elevated highway will be just 2 meters from their fence.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
last time they built a 14km road in serdang for 700m RM....but never think they are more and more "Garang" now....that 700m RM road only cost less than 2m RM actually.....as I always said....sub-con sucking our $$$$ like no body business....I feel annoyed to see the tax money we paid wasted like that...

this is just one side of the ice berg....there are still many of this kind happening in our lovely boleh land.....what to do? we are not sub con so become "Suffer Kena Con" lo

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
But, but, but... can the voters in Sg Siput vote him out in the next general erection?

mindrunner

Known Member
Apr 14, 2005
links said:
last time they built a 14km road in serdang for 700m RM....but never think they are more and more "Garang" now....that 700m RM road only cost less than 2m RM actually.....as I always said....sub-con sucking our $$$$ like no body business....I feel annoyed to see the tax money we paid wasted like that...

this is just one side of the ice berg....there are still many of this kind happening in our lovely boleh land.....what to do? we are not sub con so become "Suffer Kena Con" lo
hahahah .... true true ..... Links ..ur from serdang or from upm ???
Were u there when the question was asked to the minister ....... That fella really turned on to the student and really screwed her .... in the end he could not answer her question but just started to blaber ....

mindrunner

Known Member
Apr 14, 2005
headache said:
But, but, but... can the voters in Sg Siput vote him out in the next general erection?
People in sungai siput love him .... he really jaga them what .

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
more over, sungai siput... no toll, no flyover 2m from their backyard.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
mindrunner said:
hahahah .... true true ..... Links ..ur from serdang or from upm ???
Were u there when the question was asked to the minister ....... That fella really turned on to the student and really screwed her .... in the end he could not answer her question but just started to blaber ....
No laa...my friend's dad was a quantity surveyor that time...he read the news and said his company also masuk the tender but not success...he said that road only need rm2million can done including compensate the land onwer also not more than rm3million but somehow a "connected" big construction company took the tender...he only shocked and knew that road paid 700million ringgit after reading the news....

its really great to be a sub con.......can earn so much in a small project...if i am sub con i can collect real cars like buying those hotwheels lo...hehehehehe

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
sarcastics said:
SriPetaling.Net

Actual SMS reply from Minister of Works when Member of Parliament, YB Theresa Kok attempted to seek an opportunity for residents to meet the Minister, Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu.

"YB Theresa no one can stop this RM 1.3 billion project The road is within our ROW. Any ATTEMPT to stop work means heavy Compensation..Sorry. Samyvellu" - Short Message Service reply on Aug 8, 2005

KL-PUTRAJAYA ELEVATED HIGHWAY 2 METRES AWAY FROM RESIDENTIAL HOUSES

AUTHORITIES BLUNDER RESULTED IN THE CONSTRUCTION OF AN ELEVATED HIGHWAY JUST 2 METRES FROM HOMES. MORE THAN 200 HOUSES AND 1000 RESIDENTS SAFETY AND LIVELIHOOD AFFECTED
wooo hooo..can;t stop for the highway to finish....anyway...what is 2 meters?HECKS...
later whern the highway is done...the residents will say thank you....

aiyah..this kinda stuff always happen la..2 meter or whatsoever..they amke it big...
i am a sri petaling resident...always use the road(everyday route) tsya not far (zon F)

they never take your yard away also consider good news edi..last time in old klang road..say la..this and that..the land la..the pople how la...now pula..everybody enjoy the NPE...sighs..

now i worry is..how much they gonna charge fo this elevated highway

mindrunner

Known Member
Apr 14, 2005
yeap man ..... Just imagine that much of money..... I mean how did they actually manage the accounts .... Report they somehow coated the road with gold dust so that no need to repair every year ......... hehehhehe .... talking about that ...that road now got lubang already ... stupid crap ...

It really boils my blood to see that my hard earned money being used to pay tax and that money is being missused by some dick who then happens to buy his son a luxury car with that money .... and that stupid dick would be parading the car with some chicks in it and honking at your car on the highway because you are doing 120 km/j on the third lane while he with his supercar doing 180 km/j ..... Dont you just marvel the luck of a common tax payer ...

:P Wonders of being in lowest portion of the food chain ...... get ur arse fcuked with ur own money ....... all just because gov plans to allocate 700 m to build a damm bloddy 14 km road.

mindrunner

Known Member
Apr 14, 2005
alantan said:
wooo hooo..can;t stop for the highway to finish....anyway...what is 2 meters?HECKS...
later whern the highway is done...the residents will say thank you....

aiyah..this kinda stuff always happen la..2 meter or whatsoever..they amke it big...
i am a sri petaling resident...always use the road(everyday route) tsya not far (zon F)

they never take your yard away also consider good news edi..last time in old klang road..say la..this and that..the land la..the pople how la...now pula..everybody enjoy the NPE...sighs..

now i worry is..how much they gonna charge fo this elevated highway
I think we are being trained to be tolerant by getting mistreated by the gov..... so next time when they say we need to build the road 1 meter near u ...we just say ..ow ok ok ...

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
if that money use to subsidise petrol it will help alot of ppl...but...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Problem: Obscene misuse of government funds, a huge chunk of which is from taxpayers pockets.

Solution: Don't fucking pay taxes. Protest. Riot. Gather up all the names of the fucking cunts who have profitted big time from ludicrous government projects and give them hell.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys!

if a rim is lighter by 5kgs each,will it make a big difference in acceleration? (about 20kgs overall)
does it give better pick-up like compared to changing air filter/exhaust/spark plug etc?
or d difference more khau?hehe

tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience