Nissan Laurel FOR SALE

kitwhizz

Known Member
Nissan Laurel C31 for sale...below are the specifications:-

Engine : Rb20DET
Transmission : Manual
Bodykits : Custom front bumper from Japan with C33 face lift
Custom skirting and custom rear bumper with custom grifter.
Fully imported Skyline R31 rear lights
Colour : Pearl white
Interior : R32 Dash with digital airconditioning
Suspension : Custom Aftermarker performance suspension for the front and kayaba rs
for the rear suspensions.
View to appreciate...car culd be a great drift machine...call or sms for info 0162023732

SOLD

Attachments

• 180805-0002.jpg
    180805-0002.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 449
  • 180805-0001.jpg
    180805-0001.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
Kit, why la want to sell ? I thought you are slowly doin it up ?? Prefer your Sentra already ? :P

Dude...its actually a extremely reluctant sale....but plan to move to sumthing smaller...times are bad my fren..

Jus to add in sum details of the car...

17" Japanese rims...rear 9" and front 7" .... razo gear knob....japanese tuned ECU(No speed cut) .... drag Intercooler.....2.5 " custom piping from the extrator to the rear....

Last edited:
selling?...damn, very sweet and unique ride. free bump for you.

Alrite bro.. GOod luck in your sale! At least i got to seat on your car back in Sepang MME! Oh yeah, whats the price ?

Anyway, looking forward to your nex project car!

Actually laurel is from Nissan or DAtsun aaaaa? ..........oh, yeah free bump for you.

thnks bros for the comments.....well the c31 came in as a nissan laurel wut its registered in the gran as datsun....weird stuff man...but still from the same manufacturers.....a great name which hold the pride up and high all over da world...dun u guys agree?

yup...its jpj passed and been endorsed in the gran as RB20Det...

oits... Laurel selling alredy aaa...

Dude, show some pics lah... I wonder how the C33 bumper looks like on the Laurel

hey guys....jus to let u all know...its still available....leaving off the country soon...so probably get it selled at an interestin price asap...thanks

hey peeps....the price has dropped....contact me to talk bout the pricining and more extras bout the machine...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom