Nissan Laurel C33 RM6500 ONLY (neg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Nissan Laurel C33 RM6500 ONLY (neg)

kith

Known Member
Dear members, i'm letting go my car Nissan Laurel C31 for only RM3500 (nego).. IT runs on a RB20DET.. the computer box has been upgraded also, performance is superb.
All you have to do it change the axle so LSD and ur ready to drift. Will be giving you free 17inch offset rims together. Intercooler piping worth RM1500.

Reason selling this car, it was my project car but really need money desparately now.. Spend almost RM12k. Will update the pic soon.. If any enquires can sms or call me at 016-3111510, i'm hardly online. Tanks. SORRY members the car is C31

PS: The car comes with intercoller and the front grille is chrome.

Last edited:
help seller post up pics
e3a.jpg

7f4.jpg

df3.jpg

0ac.jpg

d6e.jpg

OK members i'm going to lelong the car for only RM3500 with engine.. any info pls ask k.. thanks.. urgent sale here

Dear members, i'm letting go my car Nissan Laurel C31 for only RM3500 (nego).. IT runs on a RB20DET.. the computer box has been upgraded also, performance is superb.
All you have to do it change the axle so LSD and ur ready to drift. Will be giving you free 17inch offset rims together. Intercooler piping worth RM1500.

Reason selling this car, it was my project car but really need money desparately now.. Spend almost RM12k. Will update the pic soon.. If any enquires can sms or call me at 016-3111510, i'm hardly online. Tanks. SORRY members the car is C31

PS: The car comes with intercoller and the front grille is chrome.

PIC NOT SAME WITH THIS INFORMATION!

bro cashman, i have absolutely no relations with the seller but let me clarify based on the information he told me.

-its a C31 (as opposed to C33 mentioned in the topic title)
-the grille n intercooler taken out due to security purposes
- the 17inch rims not yet installed due to fitment issues

bro cashman, i have absolutely no relations with the seller but let me clarify based on the information he told me.

-its a C31 (as opposed to C33 mentioned in the topic title)
-the grille n intercooler taken out due to security purposes
- the 17inch rims not yet installed due to fitment issues

Thank you khoyos.. what khoyos said is true.. the rims and intercooler is not fitted in car due to security reasons.. thanks

so whats the situation now? RM3500 for everything inclusive right?
pm me your address please.. i'll try to sneak out from my wife..

SORRY member's... car sold in one day.. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom