Nightkids

What you "fixing"?
Care to share? :listen:

tayar, absorber, power, etc etc..

ewah ewah this bugger now got 'bling2' on his car terus ajak orang lepak tonite. whatever bling u have, it wont mean a thing coz ur car is still JINJANG ahahahahahahaa

ewah ewah this bugger now got 'bling2' on his car terus ajak orang lepak tonite. whatever bling u have, it wont mean a thing coz ur car is still JINJANG ahahahahahahaa

I ajak lepak cos i boring gila kat rumah la, bongok.
What power mods u doing? ;)

Night track was fun, i mean real fun and interesting.
Wish they could organise it on a regular basis

minivan,

yeah youre rite...arif a+... supposed to be haji arif a+, but it wudnt fit the glass..haha

yeap,couple off laps wit the orange lotus, pretty fun to chase them down in corners.

not fast la bro...still stock.. =[

lightning,

thanks for the info, perhaps when u guys doin tt we cud meet up..

wah aaron now lanci already!!! lowered+ stiffer+ new rims...adoi....

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

minivan,

yeah youre rite...arif a+... supposed to be haji arif a+, but it wudnt fit the glass..haha

yeap,couple off laps wit the orange lotus, pretty fun to chase them down in corners.

lightning,

I guess you're Haji arif from 8gen civic forum. Nice to meet you. And if im not mistaken there is video of you driving on that night.

ooo..haji, i read about your satria track car tu. feel sorry for you man. is the car being rebuilt or u getting a new chassis?

btw here are some pics of that nite. pic quality is very bad from my digicam. feel free to name yourself.

IMGA0019.jpg

IMGA0020.jpg

IMGA0015.jpg

IMGA0016.jpg

IMGA0017.jpg

by the way prasath, i donno i should marah or thank you, coz my runs which u recorded was zoomed towards the tar. yes, zoomed to the track pavement. and i can only hear u wanted to stop recording coz your tangan lenguh pegang the vid cam. tiuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

lightning,

yup, sad case...nah...not building it,totally wrecked. invested so much..became like that..
regret pun ada...but wut to do rite.."takde rezeki"..

minivan,

lightning,

Wahhh...

my adik haji oso there ka???

never ajak me pon...

miahahahahahhahahaha

The more nightkids the merrier!! :biggrin:

Tonite, esok and tulat got nite sessions.... anybody goin ka?? :biggrin:

Minivan seems so keen on going.
Anybody wanna help his addictiveness?
Hehe:rofl:

No need help bro... My shrinking bank balance is already helping me overcome the addictiveness... :banghead:

Top Bottom