Next RX-7 could feature electric turbo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

If we took every single rumour on a Mazda RX-7 replacement with a pinch of salt, suffice to say we wouldn’t suffer from cramps ever. But frown as we might everytime there’s a new source on a new take of that roaring-rotary wonder, you can’t deny that secretly you wished it was true.

So the latest ones to hit the interwebs is that the RX-7 replacement, set to sport the RX-9 moniker, could hit showrooms by 2013 and benefit from some form of forced induction to its reworked Renesis engine.

According to an unnamed source that let a few cats out of the bag with Autocar, the boost in power could come from a slew of technologies with an electric turbocharger leading the pack.

Beauty is only skin deep but with such a compelling heart under that sheet metal. It would be sinful to not have a design inspired by the Nagare design language seen on Mazda concepts recently. Nonetheless, seeing that its release date is not for another couple of years, it could just be one of the first production Mazda cars to be penned under the new design language that will be introduced later this year.

source: WorldCarFans

Attachments

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
electric turbocharger?

but since it comes frm mazda, this i gotta see. :hmmmm:

mtis

1,000 RPM
Jul 5, 2009
Duno How much it will cost?

A Post Every 5 Mins

Bro, is tat normal u can hear the whistle sound when u hav a Walbro fuel pump install in ur car. I just brought the secondhand v6 twin turbo and I heard very loud whistle sound from outside of the car.

I ask some fren they suggest me to change to Evo fuel pump. Does it fit to install on the perdana fuel tank or need to modified to fit in?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience