NEwbie seeking help from pro...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

siong

Known Member
Good Morning ladies n gentleman, girls and boys...
I just got my car... hehe.. it's a proton iswara gold in colour... the problem now is.. i want to change my sound system... I 'm seeking a for a front speaker as i don hav one... what type of front speaker will be good enough??? i had an amp with a 12" woofer both witout brand... the amp cost me only RM 480... its a 2 way ones... the main concern now is...shud i spend more to buy those with brand for my front speaker? my budget for the front speaker will b Rm 350... plz plz plz i need ur advise............................................... :rock:

Since you are driving an Iswara, my piece of advice, don't install any if can, or you will have your have rattling sound come out from everywhere on your car after a year.

hehe

hahahhahaha i tot of that too!!! but when the time comes...only find a way out lo.. thnks for ur advise bro..

You can try not to install the speakers on door. If still insist want to install, then install speakers that don't have much bass. like that you will not have the rattling sound fast.

anywhere else that i can install?

is there any other place that i can fix up front speaker??? er.. mine is the iswara sp... haih... saddening case

Nolah, every shop can do for you. The thing is they make your car spoilt after sometime. Trust me on this, last time I also driving an Iswara, add a woofer and front speakers on door, after few months you are in hell to look for rattling sound... Finish front, back come out sound, never end...

hmmm

if thats the case... i really don want to add a speaker in front... but i really really wish to hav one in front... the back speaker n woofer wont be nice to me sitting in front... bro..is there any way?

zeropower said:
does the sound proofing help on this matter?

Can, I think, but I never use it before. Now is the screws lose because of the bass, so sound proofing cannot help much on this.

siong said:
if thats the case... i really don want to add a speaker in front... but i really really wish to hav one in front... the back speaker n woofer wont be nice to me sitting in front... bro..is there any way?

Can, change a car.... Or install a front speaker with minimum bass. This might help, but for me if can try not to do anything change the original parts on the car.... Like the door...

bro its not easy to change a car.... expensive oo... so the speaker that u mentioned shud be a cheap one?

Not really actually. You can buy a 4.5' speaker then add a capacitor in to bring down the bass of the speaker. Like that your door will last longer without the sound. Anyway even a new Iswara without add anything also will come all kind of sounds after some time. That is the down part of malaysian make car.. The other thing is when you install the speakers, better you be there all the time to make sure they install properly. If not you will have extra screws and nuts come ouyt from no where, as the installers now only think how to make money from us.

ohh.. means i can cut off the bass of the speaker... i don need base from my speaker.. i hav a woofer at my boots... yay!!! i can get myself a front speaker... but my door don seems to hav place for those speaker.. means i will hav to ask the shoop ppl to make hole for it? it is made purely of plastic... i think i will be spoiled easily too.. eh bro..is there any front speaker u would intro me .? the price ranging from 300 to 350...

ty so much bro

Well, if your budget is 300-350, I would reccomend you to safe the money, these type of component set is meant for some bass infront. I have a set of 6.5' RF component, but end up still put on back. If you buy a component to put on front, then add a cap for it, then you are wasting your money. Like me, I bought a 4.5' JVC 2 way and it cost me around 150 (bought from Brothers). You can do like me, but don't install from there, as their workmanship is very poor. Or your can survey some shop first. When install that time, you have to see where they lay your speaker wires.

yeah brothers are very poor in their workmanship... they say that brothers are using a low quality wiring... is the speaker that u mention is good??

Speakers you can buy, but not install over there. I bought the 4.5' JVC and install myself. Mine is Wira, so install below the dashboard is simple.

Top Bottom