Newbie in Turbo, need advise

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
What is the best solution when turbo have a little oil leaks. I'm using 6A12TT engine. just checked this morning the front turbine got little bit of oil leak. The sysmptom is you get little bit of smoke coming out when warming up but no more when engine really hot. Checked head no trace of oil leak.So should i service them both? cost around rm500 per piece, or to have a piece of mind should I changed to a new one set of turbine with similar spec? or is there any after market turbine that fit right to the original mounting? if not what's the possible reliable solution?

xhaan

Jan 15, 2010
Selangor
same like my kancil last time, but i ignore since no major problem. maybe ur gasket loose or something u press kaw kaw?

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
If td025 ... to me its not worth it to service because u can find so many selling at halfcut and turbo shop ... try to find one in good condition ... gamble abit la ... kekeke ... sumtimes it might last u for years sumtime it might last you for a couple of weeks ...

but then if ur looking for peace of mind and have some cash to spare ... service it :)

if i were u .. i would fin me two TD04-09 and then kacuk with the TD025 exhaust housing ... u will be amazed with the performance gains :)

TD04-09 are very durable turbo's :D

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
perhaps u can change evo 3 :biggrin:
seje je rakesh.too late bro:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

If td025 ... to me its not worth it to service because u can find so many selling at halfcut and turbo shop ... try to find one in good condition ... gamble abit la ... kekeke ... sumtimes it might last u for years sumtime it might last you for a couple of weeks ...

but then if ur looking for peace of mind and have some cash to spare ... service it :)

if i were u .. i would fin me two TD04-09 and then kacuk with the TD025 exhaust housing ... u will be amazed with the performance gains :)

TD04-09 are very durable turbo's :D
td04-09 from which car bro im not familiar?or issit after market?can it fit into the back space without ketuk firewall?

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Call Turbo Pro Melvin aka SDF.He can advice u la bro..hehehe
he has high end turbo only hehe not for my car la

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
aiseh bro...Lan_eterna doing that at his workshop.. or buzz Danz for further information
2 downpipes for rm350

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Will go to get the J approval first. then can mod without excuse :biggrin:

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Hahaaha...already install 6a12tt into your car.Upload some photo here showing the leakage part.
It will be helpful.:smokin:

A Post Every 5 Mins

I've bought a Greddy plate number..and i went to an accessories shop to install em but my number! And they said my car num cant fit the plate and will b jpj block if they see cus dont have space..so they dont do it..And i decided to diY myself hehe..i've bought a black plate n numbers..pics will b upload by this week!

Here's the step :-

1. Cut right n left side of the greddy plate to make the place wider..so the number can fit in the plate..
2. Place the number (damn close never leave an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience